Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Jeffrey Sun, Jul 12, 2019 at 10:45 PM.

1. Jeffrey Sun

Jeffrey Sun New Member

In-game name: CaptainStarJWS
    Ban date: July 10th 2019
    Ban reason (if known): Supposed X-ray and toxicity apparently.
    Moderator who banned (if known): Somebodysaid and Murphy329
    Comments/explanation: I was just mining and I just ended up getting really lucky, which made people think that I was X-Raying. Then some dude spawned into my house and I started attacking him thinking it was a griefer. Turned out to be a moderator and then my inventory opened without me opening it and I saw the diamonds and iron removed from my inventory. He then explained that he thought I was X-Raying and said I was going to be banned for 7 days. I checked back this evening to see how much longer the ban was going on for. It then said I was banned permanently for "Toxicity" and I haven't even been on the server.

• Potato Potato x 1
  2. Murph

Murph Redmin Staff Member Admin

Hello Murphy329 here

Im the admin that banned you
    while you were temporarily banned for xray you then took it apon yourself to be highly racist to the moderator that caught you xraying. we dont tolerate abuse or racism on Applecraft its not the kind of thing we ave ever allowed and not what we invite into our community. so because of this i have decided to perm ban you.

thank you for playing Applecraft and please take the dime to learn some common decency
    petty insults at a persons race are frowned apon world wide.

3. Jeffrey Sun

Jeffrey Sun New Member

Okay so how much for an unban token

• Potato Potato x 2
  4. Murph

Murph Redmin Staff Member Admin

good question and if you find out please let me know so i can pass that info on