Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by xBrunnhilde, Jul 13, 2019 at 6:21 PM.

1. xBrunnhilde

xBrunnhilde New Member

In-game name: xBrunnhilde
    Ban date: 13/07/2019
    Ban reason (if known): griefing
    Moderator who banned (if known): Murphy392
    Comments/explanation: Hi! There is this one problem- i got banned for griefing permanently. Yes, i have griefed a lot and i got banned from the server for 4 days. After that, i have changed and realised that what i did was not right and that there are better things to do on this server. We really do regret it because me and my friend have started to build a city for new/old players and we were banned in the middle of building it. Could you please give me one last chance to change?

• Potato Potato x 2
  2. Murph

Murph Redmin Staff Member Admin

see my issue is you both have gone to the server where griefing isnt allowed and shure you were temporarily banned for griefing but within the last 24 hours you both griefed.
    you cant preach that you have changed when we wouldnt be here if you have, we gave you multiple chances and yet you both go back to destroying the hard work of others time and time again.
    there are 16 instances of you guys being punnished for griefing if this was on red we wouldnt have a problem but you just couldnt help yourself so as it stands the ban will be staying.
    thank you for playing applecraft and good luck finding another server

• Winner Winner x 1