Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AronTulll, Aug 14, 2019.

1. AronTulll

AronTulll New Member

In-game name: Arontulll
    Ban date: around 9 - 11:th august
    Ban reason (if known): Xray
    Moderator who banned (if known): Alishere
    Comments/explanation:
    I was well aware when I xrayed, that I was breaking a major rule of the server. But I still did it without thinking of the consequences. First, I sincerely apologize for both being a pain in the ass to the moderators that had to deal with me. And for not being able to fulfill the role as a decent player of the applecraft community.
    If you feel like giving me a last shot, I'll avoid using any similar cheats or blacklisted modifications that may or may not give me an advantage over other players.
    I'd be Grateful if you'd consider giving me another opportunity, or reducing the ban.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Ali <3

Ali <3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello Aron,
    Thank you for admitting to what you did wrong and apologizing; very kind of you.
    Upon checking over your history it was learnt that what was originally marked as a first offence xray ban, was a mistake on our part and this ban should've been your first offence. You were banned on 7/8/19 which means it has been 7 days since your ban. As the ban for a first offence is 7 days, you have fulfilled your punishment and shall be unbanned once this response is posted. Xraying is against our server rules so please remove any packs you have upon returning. Also be sure to read over our rules again if you are unsure about anything. Once again, thank you for being respectful and decent.
    I look forward to seeing you around again,
    ~ Ali <3