Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by KatokaMC, Aug 15, 2019.

1. KatokaMC

KatokaMC New Member

I was banned by LenaPyro supposedly for X-ray I don’t know how to even set up texture packs for X-ray on Mc I offered to show he screenshots of my files my resources packs everything and she didn’t want them I also asked for the proof of me X-ray hacking which she didn’t give me I think it’s stupid for me to be banned and she claimed I deleted them which wouldn’t be possible considering I was talking to her form the moment she tp’d to me and I wouldn’t have enough time to delete it

2. Lena Pyro

Lena Pyro Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi there! So, I didn't want screenshots of your files because I have more than enough evidence of your xraying, plus it is easy for you to hide or delete things before sending me a screenshot. Unfortunately, I am not able to give you proof in game but now that you have made a ban appeal, I can share those images with you! There are even more images I could include but I figured these were more than enough.

All images have your path in red and the dias you went directly to circled in blue.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Due to the evidence gathered, I will not be lifting your ban. Please remove any texture packs that give you an advantage, and we'll see you in 7 days!

• Creative Creative x 1