ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Choosen_one_1, Sep 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Choosen_one_1

Choosen_one_1 New Member

In-game name:Choosen_one_1
    Ban date:15.09.2019
    Ban reason (if known):i assume the giant cobble farm
    Moderator who banned (if known):elementiger_1985
    Comments/explanation:i didnt know this was not allowed i didnt know until i read it in one of the threads if i knew it wasnt allowed i would have used my 2 beacon stone farms and not spent 2 fucking days sweating for the big generator im very sorry i will of course take it down imeadetly when im unbanned i dont even use it more than 2 times so farm cause the tnt thing is breaking all the time i wont do it again i had so much fun on this server (its my first server since i started playing 3 month ago) and made a lot of friends iwould at least want to say goodbye to them

ps:its my first post on a forum ever so i f i did something wrong please tell me

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  2. Elementiger

Elementiger Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello! this is tiger, you were banned because you had made a functioning TNT duper, not because of the cobblestone generator, or etc. Any type of duplicating, whether it be consisting of items/mobs/explosions is not allowed. Since this was only a TNT duper, it would be considered as low-class duplication (which is a 7-day temp ban). I will not shorten this, but please do remember that any type of cheating is wrong and punishable. Thank you for taking the time to appeal, and we hope to see you again in a week.

3. Choosen_one_1

Choosen_one_1 New Member

ok thanks of course i understand didnt know it was cheating thought it is a offical feature now iwill destroy then in 6 days wont do any of that ever again of course

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019