Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by TWK, Feb 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWK

TWK New Member

In-game name: TWC_
    Ban date: Today
    Ban reason (if known): XRAY
    Moderator who banned (if known): LORNON
    Comments/explanation: So I want to begin with I am playing with a group of my friends, and I might just be the most unexperienced compare to all. My friends decided to leave cause its late in our timezone. I decided to stay and mine, anyways I was mining for a decent minutes/hours and was lucky enough to find diamonds the first stack was around 6 got excited told my friends and I kept going. I want to mention I was still in a call with them despite the fact they left. And at 1 point one guy teleported to me talked to me in private( at that time I did not even know how to private talk so I had to ask my friends) and he decided to ban me for xraying. I wanna let you know I have a shadowplay of my gameplay in case there is need for footage of my gameplay. I mine randomly since as I mentioned I am the most unexperienced. I really wanna get unbanned because I started playing today and had a lot of fun at that time playing.
    Thank you for reading, if you have anything to ask me please tell me I will try to answer as soon as possible.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TWK

TWK New Member

Forgot to tag the admin( so he can notice my appeal )
    @Lornon001

3. Lornon001

Lornon001 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello, thanks for posting. If you would like to post the footage you mentioned, feel free to do so. However, let's review.

Here I had watched you for some time. You had been sticking around in the area looking down at this diamond many times. You not only had to mine over, you had to mine down to get to it. It would not have been exposed had you stayed at the same Y level and not mined down to it.
    2020-02-10_17.27.28.png 2020-02-10_17.27.30.png In this one, you clearly mined down the extra block and ignored everything else around you to get to the diamond. 2020-02-10_17.29.10.png
    Here you mined to the side and took out blocks that would not have been removed if "random mining" was what you were doing. Once again you kept looking at the diamond through the stone, over and over again before heading to it. 3rd.png

I will not be lifting your ban at this time. See you back on Applecraft in 7 days.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TWK

TWK New Member

Hey, I will make my video as fast as I can, I want to tell you I don't really know "techniques" of mining so I just make 1 path then at 1 point dig straight down, and repeat. The footage I have do not show any "x-ray" or anything. Whenever I show you this to you, will you rethink of lifting the ban?

5. Lornon001

For me to consider your video
    1. It must at the very least start 45min before you were banned "I would prefer from the moment you logged into the server though."
    2. Have zero edits in that time frame. "I will be looking at the metadata"
    3. Not use any form of a modded client to obtain the video.
    4. Be clear and high-quality IE 720p or higher.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. TWK

TWK New Member

7. TWK

TWK New Member

Also, the way shadowplay works, if you did not know it records your past gameplay at a certain time until you save it.

8. Lornon001

With the evidence given, I can not undo your temp ban. It will stand, see you in 7days.

9. TWK

TWK New Member

But how am I suppose to have 45-minute footage, or when I started playing. I don't think anyone would do that most people always do the 6 min shadowplay LESS. I can't just know that there WILL be someone spectating me when I start mining cause if I knew I would of course just made a recording instead of keeping shadowplay. I don't get it why do you think my video is not enough it shows clear gameplay from me. I just want to have fun playing on your servers I have NEVER used x-ray as I do not know where to have it and how to install it. I personally think x-ray is ruining the experience as when I find diamonds I am always surprised with excitement. I am just asking for more explanation to Why? People can just be lucky sometimes even if it was 1 in a million chances.

10. ShadowDelux

ShadowDelux Applecraft’s Finest Staff Member Admin

As Abraham Lincoln once said;

“We don’t expect people to record their gameplay, we expect them to follow the rules”.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.