Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by coolbeansdude, Mar 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolbeansdude

coolbeansdude New Member

In-game name:
    cooolbeansdude

Ban date:
    3/21/20

Ban reason (if known):
    Hacked Client

Moderator who banned (if known):
    GrmupyMarine

Comments/explanation:
    I am going to begin with asking for evidence of using a hacked client and that for future banned players that their ban reason always be very specific. I am also going to be honest, I was using an X-RAY resource pack. But all that aside I would like to be unbanned because I most definitely enjoyed my short time on the Red server and would like to enjoy it some more. I don't have much to say, that's all.

2. Lornon001

Lornon001 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Thank You for using the correct format.

As for your specific evidence when you can explain to me how you fell down a hole 64blocks to bedrock with no armor and no water bucket in your inventory and lived. O and you didn't slow fall down just so we can clear that one up.

Your appeal is denied Thank you for playing AppleCraft

3. coolbeansdude

coolbeansdude New Member

Wait what? I did not survive that fall... I had a home set down there... I would like to see a video or some pictures of me surviving this fall. I think this is quite an unfair ban if we set aside the X-RAY usage.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  4. Lornon001

Lornon001 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

However, you do have a set-home a teleport is not what was observed. A teleport would have been waiting 3sec and then your entire hitbox moving to said location. This is not what happened. You walked over the trap door and went down the hole. Note the trap door was open from you just tp killing someone. You fell down the hole not teleported down. How would I know though? I followed you down at speed which would not have been possible had you teleported. You then teleported back to the top and closed the trap door before putting your Loot into a chest you had hidden under the ground.

You admitting you using x-ray didn't help your case at all as from what I observed I would have to believe that you were using a hacked client and not an x-ray texture pack for your x-ray. Note I never saw you x-ray. Your word is that you were cheating on the server in one way that was different from the way in which I saw you cheating.

Will all available information that has been presented I can not under any circumstances lift your ban.

You will remain banned

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.