Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Clancy, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Clancy

Clancy New Member

In-game name: Ninja2069
    Ban date: March 25th 2020
    Ban reason (if known): Xray 1st
    Moderator who banned (if known): GrmupyMarine
    Comments/explanation: Not minutes after I installed the Xray that my friend told me about, I was banned. Sorry about that. I wasn't really thinking in that time and I probably should've tried it on single player and come to my realization that it wouldn't be a good idea to use it. I have since deleted my entire mod folder and anything related to that Xray file. I was just curious to know if parole is an option (serve the ban later) and how y'all caught me lmao.

Thanks, Clancy.

2. Lornon001

Lornon001 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Thank You for using the correct ban appeal format.
    Also Thank you for admitting to using it. I do hope to see you back at the end of your ban. I was highly disappointed to see it considering the people you were hanging out with on the server. As for serving the ban later, I am afraid that's not how it works. If caught x-ray it is an automatic 7day ban from the time it is determined you are xraying.
    For catching you, I just watched you. You can tell a lot of things people are doing wrong just by watching them. For transparency here are some of the screenshots of you doing it.

Attached Files:

3. Clancy

Clancy New Member

Damn dude ight the parole thing was worth a shot. Oh well see ya in 6 days!!