Ban Apple

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Gian, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Gian

Gian New Member

Tosi00
    Ban for Mobaura and X ray
    Ban by Arlendo
    date of ban: 13/8/19

I know I was wrong to use the hacks , i have no excuse, I just hope you can forgive me

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    • Potato Potato x 1
  2. Tack

Tack Moderator Staff Member Moderator

When you first log in, you are greeted by multiple welcome messages and told to read the /rules.

It clearly says no hacking, x-ray or duping. Therefore your ban will not be lifted.

Thank you for playing Applecraft.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  3. Gian

Gian New Member

I don't speak English and haven't been there to translate everythig but many other people have made a mistake using hacks and you given them a sond chance. Since I spent hours playing I would like a seconf chance too.
    and I promise you now that I will no longer use the hacks but please forgive me

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  4. Gian

Gian New Member

it's the first time it happens please give me a second chance.
    I'm aware that I used x ray and I was wrong I know but at least a 7-day ban not forever

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  5. Tack

Tack Moderator Staff Member Moderator

If you were unsure about the meaning of a certain rule, you should have asked a staff member although I am pretty certain you know what the terms ' x-ray' and 'hacking' mean.

If you used x-ray alone you would have received a 7-day ban, but on top of that you used the Mob Aura Mod which leads to an immediate permanent ban. Everyone has a different situation, so giving a 'second chance' depends on the circumstances and what we feel is best for the server.

I hope you do not repeat those actions on your next server. Thank you for playing Applecraft.