Banned again, still a mistake!

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by mcProender, Dec 1, 2019.

1. mcProender

mcProender New Member

IGN: McProEnder
    Ban Date: 12/1/2019
    Ban Reason: "X-raying"
    Unknown moderator

This is the second time I've been accused and wrongfully banned for x-raying! The first time I was confronted by a moderator, they specifically questioned why I wasn't using torches / a light source to see in-game, to my response I was using night vision! I still was banned for a week but to my surprise, about 2 days into being banned I was unbanned and was able to play again. Since that, a good amount of moderators have questioned by mining skills and perched over my shoulders sadly.

Apple craft, your moderators have some uneducated guessing when it comes to finding its "hackers", and they have proven that their productivity overweights the importance of truth. Now, to think I'm hacking isn't that big for me because I have been banned from a multitude of survival servers because I'm experienced at playing the game and I've proven time again to those servers that my client isn't hacked, (nor would I know how to hack it.) Moving forward, I am an experienced Minecraft player, whos played since the release of the game and I have tactics on mining after doing it for so long. I respect you think I'm hacking because of these tactics, yet I question your moderator's skill to deviate hackers from players. Plus without evidence to support such claims (against me at least). I find it an incredible disarray, that I've been mining for hours, for that to all come to nothing. The reason why I'm acting out now is that Its a perm ban, and I was hoping to buy some crate keys for the limited time, December crate! Godspeed to this mishap.

In response to the tactics that I use, I will explain bellow-
    When I mine, I first start off with a strip mine going to no end until I hit either gravel or lava.
    (so most times IM MINING IN A STRAIGHT LINE.) -how do you get a hacker from someone who mines in a straight line?
    In these strips, I mine in a wave-type fashion, (only when I find a diamond vein) mainly to go up layers and go down because diamonds are in a range of layers. (this is what gets me falsely banned on most servers!!!!)
    When I find a diamond vein, I readjust my direction of mining because most other diamond veins are around 15-20 blocks away in any direction.
    (explained on next step)
    when you strip mine it's better to skip 3 blocks instead of the traditional 2 because of the fact that MOST diamond veins are 2 blocks wide.
    when you find a diamond vein in one strip of the mine your less likely to find one in the next proceeding strip mine,
    so skip 1-2, 3 block gaps (strip mines).

2. TheSarchasm

TheSarchasm Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi there,

I was the moderator who banned you the first time around, back in the middle of November. I never questioned your lack of light sources, so perhaps you're confusing Applecraft with one of the other servers you've been banned on.

[16:44:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ Sarchasm -> McProEnder ] Hi there.
    [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ McProEnder -> Sarchasm ] wassup man
    [16:45:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ Sarchasm -> McProEnder ] Have you read the rules?
    [16:45:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ McProEnder -> Sarchasm ] of the server?
    [16:45:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ Sarchasm -> McProEnder ] Those are the ones.
    [16:46:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ McProEnder -> Sarchasm ] not really
    [16:46:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ Sarchasm -> McProEnder ] That's a shame.
    [16:47:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ McProEnder -> Sarchasm ] well
    [16:47:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ McProEnder -> Sarchasm ] where do you find those now
    [16:47:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ Sarchasm -> McProEnder ] By doing /rules
    [16:48:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ McProEnder -> Sarchasm ] looks like common server rules
    [16:48:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ Sarchasm -> McProEnder ] Anyway. Xraying isn't allowed. First offense is a week long ban. Feel free to appeal on the forums if you feel there's been a mistake. Otherwise come back in a week, no xray packs or hacked clients.

You never actually made an appeal for your first ban, but what the heck, here's some screenshots anyway, as you feel you were banned without evidence.

upload_2019-12-1_14-9-24.png

First hit, straight down from a cave into a vein of diamonds. You had a lot of "techniques" listed, none of which address such things.

Second one in the back there required you digging over quite a few paces and changing elevation multiple times to reach it. This isn't strip mining, or even the "wavy" strip mining you described.

upload_2019-12-1_14-15-44.png

Sharp turn and another elevation change to number 3. No gravel, no lava, none of the aforementioned finely tuned techniques that you claim make you change directions.

Fourth one you came up several elevation levels, turned to the side (again, none of the listed mining techniques) and grabbed the diamonds.

Do keep in mind though, this was just for your FIRST ban.

I'll leave the rest to the mod who banned you the SECOND time, but hopefully this is enough to clarify the first one.

Thanks,
    Sarchasm

3. Staralyte

Staralyte Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I am the mod who banned you the second time, and although I do understand that you were strip mining, you were also mining up and down and not in any pattern. yes you were notching every 3 sometimes every 5 and every single one of those notches produced diamonds, every time you went up guess what, you hit diamonds.. every time you went down.. you hit diamonds.. so yes I banned you for x raying.. When I confronted you you said nothing.. I'm sorry but the ban stays.