Banned for Hitler skin

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Pypka, Dec 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pypka

Pypka New Member

In-game name: Pypka
    Ban date: 12/3/2019
    Ban reason (if known): Newbie Trolling
    Moderator who banned (if known): iPazo
    Comments/explanation: Okay so I joined this server the date I got banned. All started when some guy scammed me, admin wanted to see what's happening and noticed my amazing skin that my friend made for me. It had a few large swastikas. I got jailed and was informed to change my skin to something less "racist" (personally I don't think swastika means racism). Anyway. I Changed my skin to something more subtle. There was only one swastika on left shoulder. The skin itself resembled the mighty famous Hitler. They told me it's racist and muted me for apparently trolling newbies for 10 minutes. Changed my skin again and this time it was the same skin as before, but the skin color was black. Again i was told that my skin is racist. I told them that they are racist for calling me (Again, i am black) racist. Which clearly means that they are racist. Here I got banned for same reason as I got muted before - apparently trolling newbies again.
    Anyway. I have changed my skin to something more suitable this time it's year 1941 German soldier (no swastikas anywhere). I liked the community and I'd like to stay a while longer. This time I will try not to troll newbies.

TL;DR
    Got banned for racism and or trolling newbies.
    Want to get unbanned because I liked the people in the server, I have changed my skin and I won't do what I did again.

• Potato Potato x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. ShadowDelux

ShadowDelux lol what’s this do Staff Member Admin

Looks like you did all the work for us! Pretty clear why you were banned and why you won’t be unbanned.

Good Luck with your future idiotic endeavours.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.