Banned for no reason

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Kiladinan, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Kiladinan

Kiladinan New Member

In-game name: Kiladinan
    Ban date: 09.02.2019
    Ban reason (if known): No idea what so ever
    Moderator who banned (if known): Arlendo
    Comments/explanation: I was just playing like I have done for the last couple of weeks, then this admin msg's me and says I should be banned, I asked him why and he just said becuse you have been banned before, when I litterally havent been banned before, I ask him again why, and then he just bans me.

• Potato Potato x 1
  2. Lil Jewby4

Lil Jewby4 New Member

I am sorry for your loss

• Potato Potato x 2
  3. Arlendo

Arlendo Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey there,

I explained to you in game what the reason of your ban is for: the ip you logged with is related to other accounts with multiple permbans/tempbans for xray and ban evasion. All of these have sethomes leading to the same base.

Now as you know by the server rules, xray is not allowed and will get you permbanned if done a 2nd time. While your 7day tempban was going on, you brought alt accounts to keep doing the same thing.
    A proper ip ban was never executed until I did it yesterday.

So that's it. You broke the rules way too many times and didn't show a sign of changing your behavior.

Thank you for joining AC and good luck with your future !
    - Arlendo

• Like Like x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
  4. Kiladinan

Kiladinan New Member

I Don't have any other accounts except this one, and I've never even broken a rules. The IP is the same is because I play on my school Wifi and those other accounts are my friends, so I don't really see why that should impact me in any way.

• Potato Potato x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Tamsin

Tamsin Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Just a note, since you said you were playing at school- First off, don't play at school. Pay attention to your classes/work on homework, it's more important to do so than it seems now, trust me. Secondly, if all those people are on a school IP, all the more reason to ban it, especially since there have been so many counts of xray coming from there. We don't need more, and we don't need people to be able to evade on alts from the school IP simply cause "lot's of people play on there". We've had to deal with this kind of situation before.
    Hope this helps,
    ~Tams

• Winner Winner x 2