Banned for unknown reason

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Thomas Fitchett, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Thomas Fitchett

Thomas Fitchett New Member

In-game name: skinhead_
    Ban date: 15 August 2019
    Ban reason (if known): Apparently 'x - ray scanner'
    Moderator who banned (if known): Not sure who it was
    Comments/explanation:
    I've been banned on your survival server red and I've been banned for 7 days and the reasoning was that I have been using an x-ray scanner. I don't even know how to get one of these and wouldn't know how to use it, I want to be unbanned so I can play with my mates again. I would like some proof to show I was using an x-ray scanner (even though I wasn't), it just seems to be a tad unfair if you ask me.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    • Potato Potato x 1
  2. TheSarchasm

TheSarchasm Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi there,

First of all, I'd like to direct you to chat logs where in you actually admitted to using Xray after your diamonds were taken and you were confronted.

[22:45:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ Sarchasm -> skinhead_ ] Hi there.
    [22:45:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ skinhead_ -> Sarchasm ] hi?
    [22:45:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ Sarchasm -> skinhead_ ] Just letting you know that Xray isn't allowed on applecraft.
    [22:46:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ skinhead_ -> Sarchasm ] lol alg surely i can have some of them back i legit just started using it
    [22:46:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ Sarchasm -> skinhead_ ] First offense is a week long ban. Feel free to appeal on the forums. Otherwise we'll see you back in a week, without your packs/hacks.
    [22:46:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [ skinhead_ -> Sarchasm ] am i gonna get banned?

So I'm unsure as to why you're now pretending that this is brand new information.

It's 1 AM here and I have work in about 7 hours, so I won't have time to provide you will all of your screenshots tonight. But I feel that the above chat log should at least jog your memory a little.

Thanks,
    Sarchasm

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. TheSarchasm

Alright, I lied. I can't sleep, so I went back through the tail end of your mines this evening.

We start our journey in a mineshaft, where you dug straight down in to a spawner, which you looted and broke

[​IMG]
    From there, you burrowed down in to the earth
    [​IMG]
    You made a few sharp turns to get to vein number one, then dropped down several levels before plowing straight to vein number two.

[​IMG]

You then turned back and dug in a straight line under some lava, before turning and tunneling to vein number 3.

Now at this point, you actually teleported to another player and followed them along their strip mining for a while before once again sniffing out some diamonds[​IMG]

Which you promptly dug up, dropping down several Y levels once again. It was at this point that you were confronted, ADMITTED TO USING XRAY, and asked if you were going to be banned.

As such, the ban will not be lifted.

Please spend the next 7 days ruminating on your behavior and perhaps pick up some ginko biloba, I hear it helps with memory.

Thanks,
    Sarchasm.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Thomas Fitchett

Thomas Fitchett New Member

Just informing you one of my friends wm5410 has being using the xray hacker and has it installed on his computer, just informing you.

• Potato Potato x 2
  5. SJ_

SJ_ Member

May as well take someone down with you that's the spirit.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. TheSarchasm

"I've no idea what xray is, how to use it, or how to get it. On a completely unrelated note, one of my friends has it".

You'll forgive me if I find you a less than credible witness, all things considered. But thank you for your concern.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2