Blue Server War.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Batarian, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Batarian

Batarian Member

This idea is based around blue world but could definitely work on the red world as well, just with little parts tweaked in respect to the different ways red works. Here is the outline of this idea:
    • Big area, somewhere like 5k or 10k blocks wide. This area during the event will have no grief protection besides certain areas (more on that below).
    • Players pick their own teams. No staff vs. players or anything like that.
    • Every item is allowed. This means rares and such.
    • One goal: Outlast every other team. Each member of a team gets a set amount of lives; something like 5. We could keep track of our lives with a scoreboard. There could also be something like a tower in the middle of the map that a team would have to hold for a certain of time before they are winners.
    • I don't really care about the reward, but surely other people will. Reward can be something like a title, a unique, or whatever. A memento like the UHC Sword or ABBA Pickaxe is what I have in mind.
    More will be added/removed as this progresses and I get more ideas. Feel free to add your input.

2. DoggoDoge123

DoggoDoge123 New Member

I like the idea, but i think a new part of blue(idk what it is called) should be added, like the whodoneit area. I feel people shouldnt be allowed to bring their own rares and such, but it should be provided for each team. I say this because you could have a gang of people with melons/thistles destroy the other team because they are "unkillable". I feel we should have whoever is hosting the even to supply rares(that will only stay in that world). I don't feel they have to be OP rares, but they can be things like Spanna's chicken advent rare, but this is personally my thoughts. I really like the idea of a Blue War.

• Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
  3. Gumboot

Gumboot Rederator Staff Member Admin

that sounds so good but organising it will be interesting
    and i also think wilderness would be a better server for it

• Potato Potato x 1
  4. CommanderOtto

CommanderOtto Active Member

perhaps we could have two battles. One with player rares, and the other without

• Like Like x 1
  5. albasant

albasant Member

I like the idea of a battle within blue not blue vs red since the servers arent at all balanced to face each other, the banlist would be pages long and at that point its just lame. I hate saying this but some kind of capture the flag thing "battle royale" style sounds pretty awsome to me- we dont even need admin support to set it up.

6. Gumboot

Gumboot Rederator Staff Member Admin

na we'll just send in Malpatch, Arco and Oolfa
    GG

7. Addeve

Addeve Active Member Staff Member Admin

That sounds like a really cool idea! If you wanna work with me I'd love to bring this to wilderness :) (I think it would work best on wilderness too)

I have a few ideas on how this could all be setup so I would love to do this!

8. Batarian

Batarian Member

I'll message you. Another idea would be to use the Halloween/Christmas world (or a duplicated) as it already has some buildings and structures; which would allow players from all 3 worlds to join, but wilderness is basically a perfect fit for it.