Broken Disguise Helm

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Raiona, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Raiona

Raiona New Member

Hello there! I'm uncertain if this is a known issue and I'm simply out of luck, or if this is something that should be reported and fixed.

I bought a couple disguise helms today because I simply can't resist them. One works fine, but the other has no effect at all.

The help is iPazo's Heirloom item, the Go-Kart. When I check /disguise status I receive the message "You are not disguised."

I have tried logging off and on again, equipping and re-equipping the helm, etc.

I hope someone can help out with this, I wanted to be a boat :(

Thanks for your time and attention!

2. Pixelus

Pixelus Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The boat disguise was disabled a while ago because of a bug where if someone was wearing that disguise it would crash people near them, I am unsure if this issue has been resolved and apple just forgot to re-enable the disguise, idk

3. cquante

cquante New Member

Did you have to buy it from my shop? (/shop toxic_elder) If you did pm me when I'm in-game and I will give you a refund if it continues not to work.

4. Raiona

Raiona New Member

Thanks for the info, Pixel!

And no worries, cquante - I don't remember who I bought it from but your shop doesn't look familiar. I'm happy to hold onto it and my dreams of becoming a boat