Coldspells Item Ideas of the Week!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Coldspell, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Coldspell

Coldspell New Member

okay time to come up with some more item ideas......

@applebranch

• *COLOR* Terra-Paint Gun
    When used on a Terracotta Block, it will paint it.

Their could be multiple colored guns ... AKA Green Terra-Paint Gun, Red Terra-Paint Gun.

It should have about a 20 block range.

Possibly have it be a special item which randomly gives you a paint gun, like a Surprise Paint Gun Case.

• *COLOR* Glass Tint
    Works very much the same way the Terra-Paint Gun above, but only works with glass.

Both of these items could possibly have their color changed by combining the item with the appropriate colored dye at an anvil, although I feel being able to trade these with friends would be fun.

• Portable Beacon
    Pet Beacon
    This "Pet" would act just as a beacon, only granting a single beacon buff with a MUCH shorter range. Each time the pet is summoned, it would have to be feed either Iron, Gold, Jade, or Diamonds to activate a RANDOM buff. Buffs would last 10 minutes and you must wait at least 5 minutes in between feeding it bars/jewels.

Simply hold the Item and right click the pet.

• Player Cards

These are vanity items. Each card would be based off regular players on the server. The descriptions for the cards would have the Players name, and a fun Quote that THAT player might be known for and approved by Applebranch of course.

Im_Drunk
    Rare Player Card
    "What did Drunk do now?"

Applebranch
    Legendary Player Card
    "Yeet"
    Cards should be purchased via The Card Shop, similar to the Head Shop, with Diamonds (/tcs)

Each card is random so you never know what you'll get with some cards being MUCH rarer than others. Uncommon, Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary

Players can have fun trying to complete the set, and at the same time take some diamonds out of the economy.

Possibly create a /cards window like the /pets window showing grayed out cards so players can see which cards they are missing, and the ability to take the card out of the /cards window to trade them.

Well, those are my ideas for this weekend, more to come in the future!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. cshightower

cshightower New Member

I like the ideas, Coldspell. Especially, the cards idea. Good stuff.

3. applebranch

applebranch Owner Staff Member Owner

Absolutely brilliant ideas @Coldspell, I'll definitely put these in - in particular the paint gun and glass tint!

I'm wondering if it would be simpler if we have multiple "paint brushes" e.g. red, orange, yellow, green, etc. and these "paint brushes" can be used to "paint" glass, terracotta, etc. Either way, really cool!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Coldspell

Coldspell New Member

that was the idea really.. multiple brushes all with their own colors, but I think they should come in a mystery bag item or something, that way no one knows just what color they get until they open the bag.

I do like the Idea of the Brushes too

But if you come up with unique colors that can't be found regularly, I think it's important to make blocks that have been painted revert back to their original color if picked up.. this way certain players can't just paint unique blocks and make a fortune of them,

The Brushes themselves should be special, not the painted blocks.

Would be cool to have a SUPER rare Diamond Paint Brush, that paints blocks to look like Diamond Blocks... these would obviously have to revert back if you tried to break them.