[CONTEST] Creative Building!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DustinUSMC, Jul 28, 2019.

1. DustinUSMC

DustinUSMC Member

[​IMG]
    Hey all!
    I thought that it'd be about time for a Creative World building contest! It'll pretty simple to enter, and all you need to do is read the information below to get started! So if you think you're up for some friendly competition, definitely check it out, even if you're not a great builder! There are plenty of prizes to give out for this! But there is one prerequisite! I need at least 5 people to submit a build if this event is to be judged!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you're up to the challenge, choose your style, and get to building! All builds must be done by the 14th of August, and they will be judged and placed on the the 15th of August! But beware, there are some minor rules to follow to keep the playing field level.

- Must use the standard 64x64 plot (no merged plots) -
    - Placements will be judged using the default texture pack, w/ no shaders/mods -
    - World Edit use is not allowed -
    - Redstone machines, circuits etc. will not impact judgement -
    - All homes must be original content, no copying! -
    - No cheating or griefing -
    - Low, or no-effort builds will not count -

If you have any questions about the building information, the rules, or anything else, just let me know! I'll be glad to clarify anything you want. I'm just here to make sure things go smoothly, all the fun is designed by you! Without further ado, here are the prizes for first, second, and third place!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here's the kicker, anyone who participates will also get a prize (if you so choose, and you haven't gotten first, second, or third place) if you reside on
    Blue World. I have dozens of rare items on the server, and you'll be able to choose one at random to claim for yourself!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----- HOW TO SUBMIT -----
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -
    -
    -
    -

Once your build is done, I need the following information in a reply on this post, or as a direct message on the website! If you have any questions about anything, just let me know and I'll get back to you as fast as I can!

- In-game username -

- Your main world (Blue, Red, or Purple) -
    - What category of home you built -
    - 1 photo of your build (I will also come and see it in-game) -

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. CD_Marauder

CD_Marauder Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Sounds awesome! The only thing that might cause issues is the Discord Nitro as a prize, since that could be considered as a third party deal. However, you could consult with an admin about that. To everyone who participates, good luck!

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. CD_Marauder

CD_Marauder Moderator Staff Member Moderator

For all future readers, 2P has approved nitro as a prize. Good luck and have fun!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Gab

Gab Member

Ill be looking for ideas

5. Gab

Gab Member

Are we allowed to add stuff like dragons n shit?

• Like Like x 1
  6. DustinUSMC

DustinUSMC Member

Yep! As long as the main focus is the home itself, everything else aesthetic will still be brought into judging too, so it'll count towards placement :)

7. Gab

Gab Member

Aight

8. Dragonflyght

Dragonflyght New Member

In-game username - Dragonflyght
    Your main world (Blue, Red, or Purple) - Blue
    What category of home you built - Mystical
    1 photo of your build - I'm not sure how to upload a picture from my computer so I can't post my screenshot, sorry :(

Btw my plot is at /p visit Dragonflyght 2, idk if you need to know that but I figured I'd post it just in case.

9. RainbowJelly_

RainbowJelly_ New Member

Did enough ppl join? Will it be extended? Well anyway, this was very generous of you! I wish I joined earlier, but if someone did win, congrats!

10. Dragonflyght

Dragonflyght New Member

Unless someone submitted a build with a private message I think I might be the only one
    Lol