Diggers needed, earn much $$$ DB's $$$

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheAncapGent, Aug 14, 2019.

1. TheAncapGent

TheAncapGent Active Member

Need DB's? Not affraid to dig a little bit? Then read on!

Edit: I've found someone who was willing to take the full job.

I'm in need of someone or multiple ones, who wanna dig all the blocks visible in between the bedrock blocks of my base (see picture below). This is on Blue world, if I remember correctly - the world that people migrated to when there was a hard reset.

You and your friends and everyone else have a chance of earning 64 db in total, and funnily enough there's exactly and surprisingly 64 sections marked with wool borders.

You will recieve 1 db pr. section completely mined out.

Some sections are smaller than others, generally I've tried to make them the same mass of what equates to a 15x15 area, but some a bit larger than that. You are welcome to take on more than one section at a time or even commit to do all of them and cash in on all 64 db's (but read #1 rule first as it is a big project, if you zoom in you can see two beacons for scale). If there are X amount of people who say they wanna work and someone raises their hand saying they want to dig it all, then all the others who might not have begun yet will not get the opportunity to do so - unless they wait until the last bit visible has been mined down to bedrock.
    There are some rules and requirements!
    1. You HAVE to dig ALL the minable blocks within the wool boarders! If your color of wool is above your head or you stand inbetween the boarders, you have to dig the blocks possible to you. If I find any blocks that has not been mined when they should've been, then I will retract 1 diamond for each block, so if you miss 9 blocks within a section, you will NOT be payed for this section. And I will check while you are with me awaiting your pay.
    2. In the outer stretches of the area it is possible for you to mine into the wall there is, but this is only permitted if there are some precious ores visible to you, no ores visible no digging into the wall, capiche?! And yes, this means you keep what you mine, it's yours. Even if you find diamond ore, I have only mined the diamonds visible.
    3. Since the blocks are yours they are yours to keep or destroy, I don't want a mess lying around taking up the entity cap.
    To avoid any fuckery of any kind, where you dig while I'm not online or something and you get angry of me not paying you on your time etc. etc. I will only have you and/or other people working at the same time I'm online, meaning you don't get to start mining a section while I'm not online or just before I'm leaving. So if you wanna work and earn some db's, hit me up in chat or comment here.

PS! Mine in my claim at your own risk, bring amour and weapons for protection, there's slime spawning like there's no tomorrow and occasionally there will be some other mobs because I might not have lit up properly.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019 at 4:53 PM
  2. peeta22

peeta22 New Member

I'd be down to work on this! Once I get on tonight I'll make sure to hit you up if you're online. Are you on the discord?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gabe Curtis

Gabe Curtis New Member

Red or Blue?

• Like Like x 2
  4. TheAncapGent

Sorry, sorry. It's on Blue I believe. The first world after we had a big reset and migrated to a new world.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SJ_

SJ_ Member

Isn't paying 64db for people to move out a 120x120 ish hole a lil cheap?

6. TheAncapGent

If you think it's cheap, then don't take the job. Considering how few blocks that actually have to be mined, I think it's more than fair. Remember it's at the level where the bedrock begins to become visible, it's not like I ask people to dig all the way down from the top layer of the ground.

7. JakeBeauty

JakeBeauty New Member

Id help hmu ingame @ jakevictor

• Like Like x 1
  8. TheAncapGent

Hmu?

9. CD_Marauder

CD_Marauder Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hit me up

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. TheAncapGent

I've found someone who was willing to take the full job.