Drunk's Behave Yourself Bar: Chaos, Weird Creatures & Possibly, Drugs!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Александар Чики, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Александар Чики

Александар Чики New Member

The Changing Tots
    [​IMG]
    At first, I thought it was the coyote piss @Jerk_Arthur_Dent gave me as a drink. I didn't know what it was so I drank it. It was a hard drink, alright. I saw @toterly sitting next to me, but he was also a blue.. Deadpool? So, I turned around to look at @__Icee who distracted me. When I returned my gaze onto @toterly his face, it became a weird demonic, satanic, darkfiend. I still think it was the coyote piss which I drank, but this image is solid proof of this. We can safely say that @toterly is a huge Pepa Pig fan.

American Invasion
    [​IMG]
    And of course, we had fun, sat around, stood around, walked around. Talked nonsense. Most of us were high on whatever @Jerk_Arthur_Dent brewed up. @EpicIntelMiner decided to take over the bar in the name of America, so he flew around, though, on the floor...? Well, that's what I remember of it at least. It's all blurry. That coyote piss is still messing with my head, surely.

Broken Chairs
    [​IMG]
    So uh, the thing about the chairs. They are kind of broken. Sorry @Drunk. Though, what I mean by 'kind of', is that sometimes I would sit in a chair and everything would be fun, but sometimes I would become the chair instead or fall through it, or both...? That does sound like an effect from a certain animal's piss. I wonder how @___Magpie___ managed to sit through all of this without becoming one with the chair..

The Choosen One
    [​IMG]
    Eventually, @Choosen_one_1 decided to choose himself & he lifted up his sword. He got a few glances here & there, though I don't see why the rest of the folk didn't pay him more mind. The way he held that sword was graceful, it was artistic, I don't think I have seen anything as beautiful as this in a long time.

The Dragon Fire
    [​IMG]
    I have asked @_Combat_Wombat_ to go to The End, spawn the Ender Dragon & use its flames to burn the coyote piss. Though unfortunately his inventory was filled with stacks of diamond blocks & so he could not pick up the piss. I am disappointed he could not put fortune aside for the good of the Applecraft World. He did toss it aside though. So whoever got the coyote piss in the end, please burn it with dragon fire. The server it at huge peril.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. __Icee

__Icee New Member

Well then you'd have to burn me than.... :)

3. Александар Чики

Nooo...... :eek:

The plot thickens...

4. Jerk_Arthur_Dent

Jerk_Arthur_Dent New Member

turns out, the "drunk special" i had that required a waiver to be signed was just my hair but fermented.

5. Александар Чики

Luckily I did not drink it! :D