End Cities not generating properly in Wilderness world

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Jiro, Dec 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiro

Jiro Member

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums so I hope I'm doing this right. I came here to share a problem I'm having in the new wilderness server. After spending 4-5 hours of very in-depth exploration of the end islands, even reaching the 9000 number on some coordinates, I couldn't find a single end city. Yes, I know I could have just been unlucky, but it seems like I'm not the only one in this server being this extremely unlucky finding end cities.

I even checked some "end city finder" websites and threw in some random seeds to see if they really are that rare, and in a range of 5k-5k blocks I could find dozens of them. I'm 100% sure that I'm not just being "unlucky" and there's something going on about it. Just like me and other people have noticed a very unusual and low drop rate of blaze rods.

Yes, end cities are generating, but way more rarely than usual. As far as I know, only 2-3 have been found by the whole server at all, and some of us have been searching for hours.

So I came here to ask whether this was intentional, and if not, whether any staff could check what's going on with the generation of end cities in that world.

• Potato Potato x 1
  2. Gumboot

Gumboot Rederator Staff Member Moderator

ive raided 4 mate
    they do exist you just got unlucky

3. Z'alih

Z'alih New Member

I know of 5 and have sethome in 2
    like Murph said you're just unlucky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.