false xray ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Syltoox, Jul 14, 2019 at 3:26 AM.

?

unfair decision?

This poll will close on Jul 21, 2019 at 3:26 AM.
  1. yes

25.0%
  2. no

75.0%
  1. Syltoox

Syltoox New Member

In-game name: Syltoox
    Ban date: 14th july
    Ban reason (if known): Xray
    Moderator who banned (if known): pure purple

so i was just playing on the server and went mining. i had a normal ironpickaxe and mined few diamonds. then i somehow came into chatting with W4RWOL3 and he gave me efficiency 4 fortune 3 pickaxe for 3 diamonds.
    then we were chatting and chatting while i mine.
    talking bout some stuff and he introduced me a bit.
    i saw him sometimes using an ultra fast pickaxe and asked him if i can use it.
    the deal was i give him 10diamondblocks after 2 days of using it. i agreed and went mining.
    i realized how fast the pickaxe is and didnt just mine a straight tunnel with it.
    i just mined some weird holes into the walls to clean much stones to have more value of seeing diamonds.
    i tried other minemethod of just going on pos 8 or 9 or somerthing and mine 4-5 tiles above me and just go straight to see pos 8-14. good value to see diamonds i thought. then i switched a bit from that to just mining a big hole in the wall. i just moved my cursor in a circle to mine all stones in front of me and have a bigger value of seeing diamonds. if mods would have watched me clearly they would have seen i didnt mine straight to diamonds or something. i had many minutes not finding any diamond. i feel banned unfair.

have to mention i made a joke to the helper guy W4RWOL3.he said before going offline "dont use xray" i was chatting with him all the time and just made as a joke. "ops, is it detectable?" he said then. "all i say is dont use xray, its up on u" or something like that
    i said "well, i didnt get detected yet :D" as a joke . i thought he will understand it but he just said i have to report you. i told him after it was a joke but he seem to think bad of me now.
    minues later of farming a mod messaged me and said i was xraying. then i was like wtf im just mining random stones in the wall.
    i discussed with him and told him directly that we can go in discord and i screenshare of my minecraft. itold him i wont leave the game. if i dont leave the game i cant close the hack or deinstall it or some shit. he didnt want me to do it. i tried everything to prove what i can. but i couldnt. discussed with him long on discord but he just stays at the same opinion. thats all...
    thanks

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 3:34 AM
  2. Pure

Pure Moderator Staff Member Moderator

When we watch someone we take time and look at their method of mining, their efficiency on their tool. I personally watched you for a good while, this decision wasn't rushed and your mines were discussed with another moderator.
    Below i will display your mines and reveal some evidence behind on the ban.

[​IMG]
    This is the first instance of xray that I've found, your tunnelling down on some gold ore.
    [​IMG]
    You moving your Y co-ord to match the level of the diamonds.
    [​IMG]
    You revealing some diamonds and iron ore which were covered with stone.
    [​IMG]
    You tunnelling down then taking a left to more diamonds
    [​IMG]
    This is one where you mine to the next cave with some exposed diamonds.
    [​IMG]
    This is you using your efficiency six tool and mining towards the diamonds from a ravine.

I am sorry to say but your ban will not be lifted, upon your return please do not enable any kind of mods/texture packs which give you an unfair advantage.
    I will see you in 7 days. Thank you for your time.

3. Syltoox

Syltoox New Member

i have no clue how it looked from ur perspective in livetime
    i just can say i didnt xray xD why would i lie on that. its 7 days.

btw what the fuck xD? gold ore is like everywhere. why would i tunnel for some gold ore
    i was only in search of diamonds and if i saw gold i took some of it.

and dude i remember the 2nd screen now. this was when i joined srv and ran from above and just find a spot to go down. dude if u watched me from beginning its obvious i dont mine for exactly those. i justwanted to get on pos 11 to mine.

3rd screen i wouldnt just mine down 2 blocks to get diamonds. maybe i randomly mined down to get on other pos and continue there.
    usually i go random spot and mine the wall or mine down(not in screen)
    on the screen after i just wanted to get on pos 11 again wtf??
    how would u mine diamonds. imagine ur self just mining down to pos 11 and randomly finding a spot where is lava or sth and there is dias.
    cmon its common
    2 last screens are totally bullshit
    i just saw in this mine wasn very much so i decided to go into a wall or mine down again like everyone would do it. if u cleared a mine u try to continue
    last screen total bullshit again.

i have to accept the ban, right?
    cant we negotiate that. u took all my stuff i had from the server. thanks for that.
    now go to the view of a new player investing hours to farm diamonds.
    u got 2 cool pickaxes(other one was lend from helper)
    and mined already many diamonds and now u get accused for xraying and staff removes all item.
    sucks, doesnt it?
    i understand ur view of spectating. in some way but still it sucks for me, cuz i know best if i xrayed or not. im not that stupid. i would think on such a srv that u will have an protection against that or if even an helper warns me to not xray, that i will be in view of them. im not totally retarded
    cant u just unban me?

4. Syltoox

Syltoox New Member

also i have to mention: in ur screenshot i can see u are revealing caves and no showing the diamonds gold ores etc. so i mined at 1 point where diamonds were. if u activate xray there, u will probably see tons of more diamonds. u had only caverevealer activated....

5. Pure

Pure Moderator Staff Member Moderator

There isn't much i can do for you, I've shown you adequate evidence where you've revealed ores which were covered up by stone and you seem seem certain on not xaying,

As for the the way we watch xrayers, we use a command to rollback the ores that we once mined up by the person who mined them, ghost blocks, as you will, and these help us for situations like this to displace what has been gotten.

As i said before your appeal has been denied, please upon return do not use any kind mods/texture packs which would give you an unfair advantage. I will see you in 7 days.
    Thank you for your time.

6. Murph

Murph Redmin Staff Member Admin

while your mining style isnt consistent at all ive been over your mines and unfortunatly mate there are quite a few areas that look like xray has been used so the tempban will be remaining in place thank you for playing applecraft and we look forward to seeing you in a week