GameLandYT : A Life

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GameLandYT, Aug 2, 2018.

1. GameLandYT

GameLandYT Member

I started Applecraft around about 2/8/2017 which makes me a year old player! I started on the Red World a day before I went on holiday, After coming back from my rather joyous holiday I find Galaxy Gaming's base and some ugly stone pillars WOOSH! Fast forward a couple days and I got jailed for griefing a beacon, Funny thing, I was afk during this jail so I didn't really notice until my chat was stuffed with You do the crime, you do the time! Which still haunts me to this day, I was friends with a nice little player called _LoudFr07_, Previously known as SilentFr07, I recorded small youtube videos on this server with my little group of friends! My nice little mesa house was nothing compared to the underground maze of tunnels beneath my base! I had huge tunnels below my floor leading to my secret room, mine, pig farm, etc. It was a huge job for my tiny Eff 5 diamond pick. I had the mighty Tuffmeister build me a piston door to hide my secret room, I ended up breaking it so gg me. I discovered Konstruktor's base, Which other time we have managed to become good friends with one and other.
    FAST FORWARD > > >
    I got a mod to help with a problem with my friend VreegeLord1221, now known as WolfGamerYTUk 's problem logging in ( * I think the mod was SirEdrick? * ) VreegeLord got their problem fixed but I was then informed about the switch to Purple World, It was probably the most under pressure I had ever been on my time on applecraft, Me and Vreege decided to pull a nice old joke on Silent. We chose not to inform him on the change to Purple and watch his reaction once all his stuff was gone, Me and VreegeLord got everything moved within one day, which I am still quite proud of! Below are the few remaining screenshots of the base being built https://imgur.com/a/Gc1xMoo
    https://imgur.com/a/kXCdVAx
    It was a fun process to be building this base with a friend. The base just kept expanding! More farms being added and efficiency being improved.
    The rest is kinda now, From where I ended this I have started a town, Been jailed again and kinda quit then rejoined! I have met a lot of people along the way and have not included a fraction of them in here!

@DKKitty Being a great person to be around and talk to, within applecraft or Discord! Amazing town mayor and funny in general! Best moment > https://imgur.com/a/t6GAydh

@Konstruktor Great friend! Always showing me your godly builds and my first inspiration for my town! Best moment > https://imgur.com/a/iBy8DXB Sent this to my friend who loves tanks!

@Pazo Amazing admin! Being a great god, so good I have prayed to God Pazo multiple times! :p Best moment >https://imgur.com/a/YiLW5Uz

@Detroit_Master_Builder Great Friend! Always hooking me up with the spiciest deals! And really making me feel like part of applecraft!

@MothaCluckaJones Simple question : What would my base be without you? Answer: Nothing!

PLEASE NOTE : : If you were not included in this list it does not mean I hate you or do not have fun with you, I just don't want this to be like a million lines long! <3 you all applecrafters!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ze persone

ze persone Active Member

When I realise, i've only been on applecraft 2 months less than you, but I consider myself a "new" player. I started in October, okay, my maths is pretty bad.

3. ze persone

ze persone Active Member

OOOOOh silly American date system.

4. savrtuthd

savrtuthd New Member

I've forgotten when I first joined this server. Its really great here.

5. Zot6

Zot6 Active Member

You seem to make a habit of changing your skin to someone else's skin...

6. GameLandYT

GameLandYT Member

Who does?

7. Vikrej

Vikrej New Member

whomst?

8. ze persone

ze persone Active Member

Hey Vik, I'm here too, in order to make things more meta!

9. DKKitty

DKKitty Meowderator Staff Member Moderator

Aww that was a lovely read, it's really nice you're sticking around ♡ :D

10. GameLandYT

GameLandYT Member

oh yeah me :p