got unfairly banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Claudia Franco, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Claudia Franco

Claudia Franco New Member

I let my little cousin (lil_spooky420) use my account because his got ban for using Xray, he was bored so I told him he could use it to help me build some stuff, he took the xray mod off before logging into my account. I had no idea they could track IP as well. I have never use any kind of mod nor do i intent on doing so I was hoping to get my acc back. I have proof of the chat we had before all this.

edit: so my cousin told me he was msging the admin Toadki about what happens to accounts that get ban do they lose their stuff etc... (using my account) and while he was asking this questions boop he ME got banned.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  2. Tokkinaut

Tokkinaut Cohead of the UASR Staff Member Moderator

Hiya,

Using another account, regardless of who's account it is, in an attempt to evade a ban does in fact constitute an additional ban.
    You are responsible for your own account and the actions taken on it; cloudyx7 will remain temporarily banned for another 6 days alongside Lil_spooky420.

3. Claudia Franco

Claudia Franco New Member

Ok, I understand, if I knew this was gonna happen i would've never let him use my account, was just an act of me being nice to my cousin cause he was bored and had nothing else to do.
    Question: would I be loosing the diamonds, (that i worked and mine hard for) ranks and claims I had?

4. Tokkinaut

Tokkinaut Cohead of the UASR Staff Member Moderator

Nope, you’ll keep all that.