Halloween 2019

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Tunny, Oct 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Tunny

Tunny Member Staff Member Admin

Hello Applecraft! We are proud to present the Halloween event of 2019 right on time!

So I'm sure that you are all curious on what we have had planned for this year. Well Myself and a few members of the wonderful staff team have created multiple tasks for each player to complete. Monsters have plagued Applecraft!. The task is to kill all 5 of these horrific monsters that the staff have trapped in a maze in the Halloween event and be rewarded greatly and receiving a whole host of Halloween themed ghoulish rares for you to enjoy!

That's not where the fun ends! This event will also be a competition! The first 3 people who slay all 5 bosses and return their loots back to me will receive 1 of 3 completely unique rares!

The first coordinates are X= 810 Z= -96
    To participate in this event do /Halloween to enter into the world! make sure to scour around the Staff Town and look in the houses for any loot before you venture to the first maze! you never know you may find a mysterious looking sword...

After you have managed to complete all 5 boss battles be sure to message Shadowdelux on discord and you will receive your grand prize for winning!

also on a more serious note id like to take this time to give a huge shout out to the staff team as a whole for helping to build this event, especially to those listed here, Shadow, Sarch, Rai, Ali, CD, Eric, Diamond, Sj, and flowers. all the hard work and effort you had all put into this event. it would not have been possible without them and their hard work!

• Like Like x 4
  2. CD_Marauder

CD_Marauder Pokémon Master Staff Member Moderator

:) Good luck on my boss

3. Raijikin

Raijikin The very best no-one ever was Staff Member Moderator

Best of luck to those attempting my maze, i hope it gives you some nostalgia.

4. Sow_God

Sow_God Member

I won’t be on till later today, does the bosses and the loot respawn or will it mostly be gone by then?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. ShadowDelux

ShadowDelux lol what’s this do Staff Member Admin

It will all still be there.

6. Sow_God

Sow_God Member

Ok good

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. albasant

albasant Member

I really dislike the "first x people to complete this event get a thing" prize structures, it means people who play in different time zones are just fucked. At least announce these events in the advance and the exact time they start so it's fairer for all the playerbase. I would just refrain from doing them in the future though, mabye a less entry based challange like "can you kill this boss without taking damage" or "can you complete this maze in under X seconds" something people can actually work towards.

8. Tunny

Tunny Member Staff Member Admin

Hello everyone Thanks for playing! I hope you all enjoyed the event... but all good things have to come to an end :(

Thanks for your participation, and if you are yet to get your reward please do let me know!

• Like Like x 1