Harrassing behavior outside my claim

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Raquely, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Raquely

Raquely New Member

Landbob and RJ_10_10 first killed me on my own property and then proceeded to harrass me repeatedly. I'm still not quite sure no moderator was able to help me we were talking all about it in general chat but if this behavior is acceptable I will be quitting your server. I'm an adult a grandmother and it's pretty sad that a group of 3 people were so bored they felt it necessary to harrass and old woman. I did have someone else with me Namons. They kept sticking their swords through the door trying to get at us. Normally this game is really relaxing but not tonight :( Still not sure how they were able to kill me though now I have to start all over with leveling yet again *sighs*

2. DWoodhouse

DWoodhouse New Member

what server was this on?

3. Raquely

Raquely New Member

the blue server
    I just logged in today *sighs* 2 new people harassed me it must have been friends of the ones or how could they have found me..one of them was Frigidblizard the other one just had a purple gem where their name should be they were shooting arrows in my windows. I'm getting tired of this why are they targeting me I didn't do anything. I mainly just farm and give them to my friends. I think this behavior is pathetic that a grandma can't play in peace :(

4. CD_Marauder

CD_Marauder Pokémon Master Staff Member Moderator

If people are harassing you while you are inside your claim on the blue server, contact a moderator in game while this is happening and we'll be able to deal with it.

5. Raquely

Raquely New Member

I did ask for a moderator in general chat but nobody answered. If you keep track of the chats it should all be there in the general chat right before my first post. We are all talking in general chat for about an hour while this was all going on. Plus those who were the instigators Landbob and RJ so if you have a copy of general chats you have all the evidence you need. That Landbob says it wasn't harrassment and I proceeded to explain to him the definition of harrassment from the dictionary and he didn't reply after that. Now today I just logged on and some of my livestock is missing. I didn't know that the gates could be opened on anothers' land :( I had to go and captured my cow again but I couldn't find my pig.

6. CD_Marauder

General chat is quite busy and sometimes we aren't always watching it. The server doesn't keep logs of chats. If they killed your livestock though that counts as griefing as well. A better way to get the attention of a moderator is to try dming them (it makes a sound assuming we have our volume up). I'll look into the livestock thing and investigate whether they were killed and by who.

7. CD_Marauder

I wasn't able to see any of your livestock killed (except for a cow that was killed by yourself). However, if you are harassed further and a mod is online, try /msg ing them and if that fails take some screenshots of their activities and dm an admin on discord. I'll keep an eye out when i'm on and try to stem this situation should it happen while I'm online and active.

8. rj_10_10

rj_10_10 New Member

cool grandma :D

9. rj_10_10

rj_10_10 New Member

we pvp tagged u when u left ur claim thats how we killed u

10. rj_10_10

rj_10_10 New Member

u could have just left ur claim was pretty big

11. XMorrox

XMorrox Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It took 3 separate posts, dude? You know... You can edit a post to add the rest into it, right?...

12. Raquely

Raquely New Member

RJ I'm a grandma I don't really understand this technical crap about PVP. I don't appreciate you and your friends harrassing me when your obviously bored. Marauder yes I accidentally killed one of my cows trying to feed him hay as I previously stated I'm an older person who doesn't know the whole system of this game. I mainly just farm the blocks and give them to friends. I don't think its too much to ask to be left in peace.

13. Namons

Namons New Member

I was one of Raquely's friends that was there when it happened. I was posting to global for a good 10 minutes and no one could really be bothered. Just kept saying to let an admin know. I don't spend enough time in global chat to know who is who unless they're sporting the tag by talking in global.

Just ruined our enjoyment of the game for the night. Haven't been back in world since.

14. CD_Marauder

Just here to let you know the situation has been dealt with and if it continues it should continue to be dealt with. BTW namoos mods and admins have their tags viewable when you hit tab so you dont need to watch global chat to see who is staff.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Raquely

Raquely New Member

Thank you very much for your help Marauder :) Hopefully when I get on later I won't have any problems.

16. Namons

Namons New Member

Thanks for letting me know about the tab view CD much appreciated!

• Like Like x 1
  17. BuddhaBoi

BuddhaBoi New Member

Hello Raquely, I was the invisible person. I apologize for the harassment. You guessed pretty correctly that I was very bored. I have an item which allows me to find the nearest player, and I was using that item to collect peoples heads via killing them. Now, I was not expecting the person behind that screen to be a grandmother here just for farming purposes. I don't really have any excuses, though. I was just having fun messing with people. Next time you are on I can give you some free items to help with your farming. Sorry about the situation yesterday.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Raquely

Raquely New Member

Thank you for apologizing BuddhaiBoi :) The free items are not necessary though I enjoy farming the items especially obsidian lol Thank you also for the blue skulker box and the gifts inside of it :) it magically appeared in my inventory tonight lol Thanks for the cute wolf too :)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. Sammm

Sammm Member

Best of luck! You seem like a very kind person, I apologize on behalf of the server for the lack of speed in attending to the issue