Helper Applications - November 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by applebranch, Nov 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. applebranch

applebranch Owner Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]

APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED

Hi Applecrafters,

We are looking for Helpers on the Red, Blue, and Purple servers! Fill out the application form below for your chance to be selected.

Applications close on Sunday the 17th of November. :)

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    What is your in-game name?
    Which world do you play on?
    How old are you?
    When did you first join Applecraft?
    What is your time zone?
    Why would you make a good Helper?

Please do not be upset if you are not chosen for Helper in this round!
    Choosing new Helpers is a very complex decision that takes into account play time, time zone, play style, and includes consultation from myself, admins, and moderators.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019 at 4:11 AM
    • Like x 9
    • Winner x 4
    • Friendly x 4
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. CuteLarea

CuteLarea New Member

Ingame Name: VVCute
    World: Red
    Joined: 4/11/2019 (AKA the 11th of april I think if my math is correct)
    Timezone: AEST (oceania but I never sleep so I'm basically up and running 18+ hours a day)
    Why?
    I've applied here the past couple of times helper apps have come up and I still do think I would make a good helper! I usually try and help out as much as I can in the position I'm in at the moment and due to that most people who frequent the red server already know who I am and have good , I think the Helper tag would allow me to help out more effectively, I'm usually on during the off hours on red where there aren't any mods or helpers on at all! Applecraft is such an amazing community and I have many friends on the server! I'm glad to be able to call this server my second home basically and I'd love to be able to give back to them as much as they have helped me <3 thanks for considering me for this position!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Creeperboy185

Creeperboy185 New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:

_creeper13

Blue, sometimes Purple

How old are you?

January 1st, 2019

What is your time zone?
    Eastern Standard Time(EST)

I'd like to have the opportunity to help out where I can, when I can. I am fairly active too. I am also on when, for the most part, all of the staff are AFK or none are on, so I think I can fit in that time-frame of being on to help with the chats and such. If I don't get accepted, I'll take it as I am not ready and I still need to improve myself.
    Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this, hope you have a good rest of your morning/afternoon/evening/night :p

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 11
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. CaptainEmber

CaptainEmber New Member

My ingame name is Fallen_Ember, (yes the og ember)
    I play on the server "Purple"
    I am 14 years old.
    I joined applecraft's blue on a different account in november of 2017, my current account has played on different servers since the september of 2018.
    My timezone is Gmt+2

I would make a good helper because of my natural urge to help people in need.
    I keep my cool even in the most intense situations and have a wide array of ways to help anyone in need.
    I am very familiar with the rules of the server and the ways to be active and helpful.
    I am active and try to help moderators the most amount possible.
    I wish to become a helper, to be able to help others in more ways.
    thank you for reading this, you're awesome and i hope you have a good day. <3

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Walila10

Walila10 New Member

Walila10

Yellow

How old are you?

24/07/2018 @ 19:31

What is your time zone?

AEST

Good question.

• Funny x 12
    • Winner x 7
    • Like x 3
    • Potato x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  6. EpicIntelMiner

EpicIntelMiner New Member

What is your in-game name? EpicIntelMiner
    Which world do you play on? Purple (rarely red)
    How old are you? 23
    When did you first join Applecraft? 8/8/19
    What is your time zone? (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time

I'm pretty well versed in all of the commands, features, and rules of the AC servers. Claims, crates, votes, ranks, switching servers etc, I can answer most any question a newbie (or experienced player) might have. When people do ask questions, many times I'm the first to answer anyway, because I can type fast. I can also spot a problem in chat pretty quick and shut it down nicely, but effectively. I've been a server owner myself in the past.

Thank you for your consideration.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Cloud_kiddo

Cloud_kiddo New Member

Hello !
    My ingame name : PetitWOLKE
    World : Blue
    I joined the 24th of january 2019
    My time zone : UTC+4
    Why would i make a good helper you ask ?
    Im very active at time of the day where there is little to no Moderators. I try my best to help new players to have a good experience on the world they’re playing on and im always seeking for questions or for people who needs help. I also have a Major knowledge in Minecraft Mechanics.
    Im also very active on discord.

Good luck everyone :D !

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Areliano

Areliano New Member

Ingame Name : Areliano
    World : Purple
    Joined AC : 5th July 2019
    TimeZone : GMT + 7
    Reasons: I do like helping people, I am active on the chat and the community. I am very friendly to other people. I also online everyday and I am purple main, if I become a helper I will roam around the server. And gonna try to get along with everyone. usually I play 5-6 hours each day and sometime I ran out of things to do on the server, so why not helping other players and I rarely afk during play time. thats about it, thankyou for this beautiful sever. ;)

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. diondolfijn

diondolfijn New Member

in game name :
    diondolfijn
    want to be helper on:
    purple
    i would be a good helper becuase i liek to help and be nice to people and want to greed new players help them get started fix problems if they are there and i am almost daily online so it would make me a good helper too i hope u choose me cuz i would love it thx for reading and i am 14 years old and i joined like 1month ago short but i love the server
    idk my time zone XD i live in the Netherlands so that would maybe help a little hear from you soon and i see alot of people are new and dont know how it all works so i can help i played minecraft since 1.8
    so ik how it all works and i hope i get choosen but i hope other people who are good helpers too too so good luck. I probely wont be choocen becuase i play on this since a month so i am kinds knowing it.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. silasage

silasage New Member

ingamename: silasage
    world blue
    age 13
    joined i dont know sorry
    timezone im in now 14:18 past midnight
    rank ranger
    resons i like to play on applecraft i woud like to help and im active in chat i am very friendly
    im online when i can i dont afk a lot i usaly play 3 to 5 hours a day i woud love to help out noobs an others to make houses and stuff greeting from silas

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Arbzy_

Arbzy_ New Member

Ingame Name: Arbzy_
    World: Blue
    Timezone: GMT

I would make a good helper because I am active most of the time and I have great general server knowledge, being aware of chat and helping people as much as I can. I see myself as a very friendly and humble person to others and a easy person to talk. I can give great advise and can help people very quickly and make sure they are comfortable with the server and have a spectacular time. I can have a good laugh with people on discord and my friends therefore I can be easy to interact with. I am always welcoming players and giving them useful information to get them started on apple craft and maybe one day call it there second home :). I am extremely active therefore I can help more. I am ready to take on a huge responsibility and hopefully become a Applecraft helper and be proud of my position. I have applied a couple of times and had no luck therefore I believe to keep trying and never give up. I have great positive energy and am always happy to help. I have built a great friendship with most people on the server and we can always have a cool chillaxed talk in VC. If someone in chat is in need of some help I am always trying my 100% to help them and make sure they have a good time at applecraft. Additionally, I don't think there is enough staff on GMT Time and it sometimes all goes to mayhem therefore I would like to help resolve the situation and make applecraft the best! I am very dedicated and will always try my 100%. I have a lot of moderation experience and know how to deal with situations and to make sure the problem is solved as mercurial and smooth as possible. I am happy to say apple craft is my second home and I am very grateful to be playing on this server and excited for this great opportunity.

I would just like to say congrats to @ShadowDelux on admin well deserved !

I hope I become a helper!

Good Luck everyone! Love you all❤️

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019 at 1:56 PM
    • Like x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Potato x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  12. silasage

silasage New Member

good luck ya all i hope you become staff
    <3

• Like Like x 1
  13. Deutzaqio

Deutzaqio New Member

Deutzaqio
    Blue
    How old are you?
    Early 20's
    7, August 2019
    What is your time zone?

EST

Helping people with their needs makes them stay with the server.
    Although I'm new, I can be active during certain mornings when there are no staffs online.
    Everyday online for the most part.

• Like Like x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. shystars001

shystars001 Member

Hi everyone! I just wanted to start by saying congratulations @ShadowDelux , your promotion to Admin was hard fought and WELL deserved! The applecraft community is eager to see the positive touches you bring to the server! :p
    Alrighty! lets get this bread~
    HELPER APPLICATION FORM:

Shystars001

Which world do you play on? Red

How old are you? 21 (01/04/1998)

When did you first join Applecraft? I Officially Rejoined on 08/20/19

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time (EST)

A good helper hm? A good helper in my eyes is someone who has the ability to put right before wrong in any situation, even if the choice is a hard one to make; someone who is willing to put their time and dedication into something that they're proud to be a part of! Applecraft has truly grown so much since 2016, the changes made here are absolutely incredible; it's truly a server that brings a special community of people together so you can proudly call it a home away from home! time and time again I've been shown generosity, kindness, selflessness. Heck I've even been shown genuine acts of love and care here! those feelings and moments passed from other players is what motivates me to show that exact same kindness in return~ This community supports one another and it's an amazing thing to be part of!
    With or without a tag, i'll always commit myself to being helpful, informative and fair to everyone I meet; the helpers who spared their time to make my transition into Applecraft truly made it feel like a place you'd be able to lean on in hard times, and i'd love to show that same attitude towards new players as well! We all remember what it was like to be a NEWBIE rank and we all remember how grateful we were for the help of (one of the best) staff teams I've ever had the pleasure of meeting; and becoming friends with! I'm incredibly grateful just for the opportunity to apply!
    Alrighty alrighty, thats enough gushing from me!
    Love you guys <3 You're what makes Applecraft home :p:D

• Like Like x 14
    • Friendly Friendly x 11
    • Winner Winner x 5
  15. Tac Cat

Tac Cat New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    What is your in-game name?: stevec1735
    Which world do you play on?: purple
    How old are you?: 16
    When did you first join Applecraft?: 08/19/19
    What is your time zone?: (UTC +8)
    Why would you make a good Helper?:
    I enjoy playing minecraft. I have been playing minecraft for years and i see lot of people having bad experience in minecraft servers. This isnt how things should be. People should be having fun. So i want to be a helper and help others to have fun like me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Pieter Sielie

Pieter Sielie New Member

- Pieter_Sielie
    - I play on the Blue World
    - I am 19
    - I first joined 28 March 2018 According to Applecraft (Actually mid to late 2017)
    - My time zone is (GMT +2)
    - I am active, I’m friendly ,good with people ,and like being apart of the community
    - Also very neat

• Like Like x 9
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Xyxin

Xyxin New Member

Lupita__
    Blue/Purple
    How old are you?
    6th August 2019
    What is your time zone?

(UTC +0) GMT
    i believe i would make a good helper as i have been helping many people in preparation for the helper applications. i have also been welcoming new players and giving them useful information as well as giving them items to help them make a start. on top of that i also log on regularly and play for at least 3 consecutive days i also know as a matter of fact that many staff members would vouch for me. although i am not a wealthy player i have put other in front of myself and that is a quality a helper should have.

thank you for the opportunity, good luck everyone :D

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Negative_Nevets

Negative_Nevets New Member

-Hello, I am cringe lord extraordinaire, Negative_Nevets.
    -I play on the Red server, which is, of course, the best server.
    -My birth certificate says I'm 25, but BOY! Let me tell you, that must be a lie, cuz i feel like I'm in my forties already.
    -I joined in early October on like the 7th or 8th.
    -East Coast represent! Which is to say Eastern Standard Time. There's an abbreviation for that, did you know? It's (EST) . Fascinating.
    -I would make an awful helper. Can you imagine having to be nice all the time? I don't know, the applications were open, so why not? You have to put yourself out there, or you're a rectangle. You're not even good enough to be considered a square. You've got to shape up. Okay this is turning into a novel, goodbye. Don't ever contact me, thanks.

#SowForHelper

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Potato Potato x 4
  19. Aresss_

Aresss_ New Member

What is your in-game name? Aresss_
    Which world do you play on? Purple
    How old are you? 23
    When did you first join Applecraft? 08/21/19
    What is your time zone?
    GMT+2

- active player
    - played mc for a long time and know a lot about the game
    - friendly and willing to help people in need
    - never argued with someone
    - ready to help in the other worlds too (red or blue when needed)
    - love this community i played on purple from the first time i joined (i searched for a 1.14 survival server close to vanilla, found this server and loved it cause everyone was so nice and willing to help so i keep playing here and plan to do so for a long time, I also appreciate the staff team cause when i had a problem they always helped me)
    Thank you !

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. OrbitalGuard

OrbitalGuard New Member

OrbitalGuard
    Blue :cool:
    How old are you?
    19 (This year)
    12th November 2018
    What is your time zone?
    UTC +11 (Australian Eastern)

I love Applecraft so much and would really love to make it an even more friendly and caring server environment if I were able to be a helper. I confidently consider myself a fairly ethical person who goes out of their way to help players with all sorts of things. I also love talking to players on the server and I'd love to extend my reach to newer players who need a bit more help than others. :)

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone else! :D

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.