Helper Applications Open

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by applebranch, Jun 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. applebranch

applebranch Owner Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]

Hi Applecrafters,

We are looking for Helpers on the Red, Blue, and Wilderness servers! Fill out the application form below for your chance to be selected.

Applications close on the 22nd of June. :)

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    What is your in-game name?
    Which world do you play on?
    How old are you?
    When did you first join Applecraft?
    What is your time zone?
    Why would you make a good Helper?

UPDATE: Applications have closed.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 12
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Brandon Hatz

Brandon Hatz New Member

metalumn
    Blue
    May 2018
    Pacific standard time
    I would make a good helper because im always on and i try to be supportive as much as i can.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kirsty Hignett

Kirsty Hignett New Member

Exopolise1
    Red (on occasion creative)
    GMT

I believe i'd make a good helper because I am quick to learn, have had experience moderating a server in the past and genreally enjoy helping my fellow applecraft players. I believe i get along with most players and I hope for that to continue!

Good luck to all those who apply and gg in advance to whoever gets helper! :D

• Like Like x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  4. _Slave_God_

_Slave_God_ New Member

In game username: _Slave_God_
    World: Blue
    When did i join: 26 november, 2018
    Time zone: central European Time ( MET, GMT +1 )
    Why would i be a good helper:

I always liked to help new players around by giving them supplies and build them a home, when someone needs me i will always come and help them out with there problem. Honesty is very important to me because that gives trust. I notice that sometimes there is a lack of staff members and that can sometimes provoke some choas.

I would be a good helper because i am: quick at responding, there to help people, i am very often online, i like structure, show people the way, and in my time zone there are often not so may helpers online in the morning and since i am also online around that time i would be suitable as helper.

• Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. AssaultCatPlays

AssaultCatPlays New Member

- AssaultCatPlays
    -Blue
    -12 (hope i'm not too Young but i do have discord)
    -15 May 2019 (May Be New But I Catch On/Learn Quickly)
    -Umm I'm Constantly Moving All Over But Rn I'm In The West Part of The US?
    Can I Still Apply i Love Helping People
    -1. I Love Helping People ^
    -2. I'm Currently Making A Town For New Players! With Kits To Begin There Journey On The Amazing Server Of AppleCraft!
    -3. Quick At Responding,On almost all days,

Tbh You Have No Reason To Add Me To The Team ^-^
    But I Would Love To Join AS Again I Love Helping People No Matter What Ill Always Do The Right Thing.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Cloud_kiddo

Cloud_kiddo New Member

My username is PureWolke (but next month i will change it to EinzigeWOLKE)
    I play on blue
    I’m 16 years old
    I first joined on January 28 2019
    I live in the Indian Ocean on the Reunion Island (UTC +4)
    I would like to be Helper because im very active on discord and when someone has a question i like to give them the most accurate answer and I always try to be kind with people

• Like Like x 3
  7. CreeperTube

CreeperTube New Member

In Game Name: CreeperTube
    World: Blue
    When did I join: 25th of April, 2019
    Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
    Why would I be a good helper:
    I will be a good helper because I welcome most of the new players and I'm a quick responder to people in need and I'm online a lot during the week.

Good Luck to Everyone Applying and Congrats To Transvok and Dacada

• Like Like x 5
  8. Matthew Mahoney

Matthew Mahoney New Member

Ninja_Cheetos
    Blue
    March 2016 (different account)
    EST US
    Continuous player, want to see the server be brought to more success but I would like to also give my input from a players standpoint as of things that I've witnessed could be altered or changed. I am also very active in the Discord and enjoy talking to people. I enjoy solving problems and helping people where I can. I believe I was born to help people, it's just who I am. Love the community and love the game. ~Matt

• Like Like x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Jayscott

Jayscott Moderator Staff Member Moderator

What is your in-game name? : Jayyscott
    Which world do you play on? : Blue primarily, but I switch around.
    How old are you? : 17
    When did you first join Applecraft? :
    April 6 2016
    What is your time zone? :
    GMT / BST
    Why would you make a good Helper? : Being around for a long time I have great general server knowledge, and being aware of chat always allows me to help people quickly. I see myself as a very friendly and humble person who can also have a good laugh with new people and my friends through discord and through the game itself, and I like to welcome new players in game and in the discord everyday. I am also quite active again after a break and I tend to be on everyday as much as i can be.
    Good luck everyone!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 12
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. ShannonDaBomb

ShannonDaBomb New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    What is your in-game name: Shannonbomb14
    Which world do you play on: I mainly play on blue, but would gladly check out any other server to help!

How old are you: I am 11, soon 12 in a month!
    When did you first join Applecraft: 15th of November in 2018 was when I started my Applecraft journey!
    What is your time zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time.
    Why would you make a good Helper: I think I have built a good friendship with several people on the Applecraft server and I am always willing to help. I am on often so I will be available almost always! Although I am still quite new, I believe that I would be a good addition to the team! But, people don't need a rank to help out! :D
    -Wish me luck! Shannonbomb14
    [/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 1
  11. CaraMiel_Kanekii

CaraMiel_Kanekii New Member

Hi there :)
    My IG name is CaraMiel_Kanekii (friends often refer as Cara to me).
    I'm 17 years old, I have played minecraft since the 1.5 update, and I first joined Ac in august 2018.
    I mostly play on the Red server. The reason for that: I've met very nice people on Red, and I appreciate the current mods ans helpers on this server :)
    I live in Belgium, which has the GT+1 timezone.

I think I'd make a great helper because of how helpful I am in general (IG and IRL). I always try to help those I can.
    I try to play as much as I can, especially in the weekends and evenings.
    I don't live in an English speaking country, but I think my English is on a good level for me to interact with players on AC.

Good luck for everyone applying, and hopefully we get new helpers on Ac :D
    - Cara -

• Like Like x 4
  12. PixelPandy

PixelPandy New Member

Henlo me name is: PixelPandy
    I currently reside most on: Blue
    My level is: 15
    I was bestowed up this server on: 7 November 2018
    The time in my country of origin is: CEST
    Thy reasonth why i shouldth be a good helper: I help people quite a lot, and i am also very giving so i can always help new players start up and guide them to the wild warp portal if they get lost, i also know i was inactive for a while but before that i was also very helpful, And i am back on applecraft for more AC action, so i will be online a lot the coming time, And also i am a panda, need i say more?
    Oh also alot of OG's know me and i would even go so far as consider them my friends, Like Meoweon Pixelus TheIsa ArmunnseN R0B1N00B Ender_assassin6 Detroit_ DoggoDoge123, and also had some fun interactions with Im_drunk, Spanna and her dino onesie,
    Also im very know by other people so ye.

• Like Like x 3
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. CD_Marauder

CD_Marauder Moderator Staff Member Moderator

What is your in-game name? My IGN is CD_PkMnMaster (Actually it's CD_MelonPokemon now, cause reasons)
    Which world do you play on? I mainly play on Blue World
    How old are you? I am seventeen, soon to be eighteen
    When did you first join Applecraft? According to the ingame chat plugin that shows join date when you hover over a person's name, I joined November 6th, 2017. However, I noticed that my forum statuses go back to January of 2017, and I remember taking a while to realize there were forums. Therefore, I'm inclined to believe I joined sometime in late 2016.
    What is your time zone? My time zone is EST
    Why would you make a good Helper? I would make a good helper because I interactive often with the Applecraft community and in-game chat. A few old players recognize me as well. I enjoy rendering assistance to other players should they need it (though other players usually type faster than me XD). Should I become a helper, I would be one of the people who others go to for help, which I would enjoy! I can be on for at least an hour a day! I hope you consider me. Have a nice day and good luck to everyone applying.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Shidoni

Shidoni New Member

In game username: Shidoni
    World:
    Red
    When did i join:
    August, 2018.
    Time zone:
    Central European Time ( CET, GMT+1, UTC+1)
    Why would i be a good helper: Fun story, when I was around the age of 12, I used to live in a big neighborhood with a lot of people of my age, and one of them created a survival server for the neighborhood. We were all on there 24/7 using teamspeak to communicate and even opened the server to public a year later. We had around 50 players daily. Sadly some of us, including me, moved away and kind of stopped talking to each other, so the server slowly died. Anyway, my point is that I have a lot of experience with moderating large communities, both in- and out of Minecraft.

;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Tack

Tack Moderator Staff Member Moderator

What is your in game name- My in game name is Tackm24(Elite Rank)
    - I always play on red but I am willing to give up my time and play on blue or wilderness if I am needed to. I am also Elite Rank currently.
    How old are you? I am 16 years old(17 soon) , I feel i am mature for my age and can handle lots of tasks that others in a similar age group to me couldn't.
    When did you first Join Applecraft? - I have joined apple craft 6-7 months ago (alt) but in March on this account , During that period I have created many friendships with many players and other staff members. Applecraft now feels like my Minecraft Family
    What is your time Zone? My Time Zone is Gulf Standard Time so I am able to stay on not just when users in the Americas are playing but also when less staff are online at other times( I basically can stay on at many different timezones, not just one)
    Why would you make a good helper? I feel that because I have played our lovely game of Minecraft for many years I have gathered many characteristics and traits that can help me when I am both on and off the server. Let me start with explaining the type of person that I am. I am dedicated to whatever task I start and have a lot of perseverance and patience to finish that task. Being responsible is a trait I like to praise myself on regularly. As I mentioned before I am extremely mature towards my colleagues , friends and family. I like to keep it clean so I never curse or insult anyone even if I am frustrated about a certain topic. I promise to take 100% responsibility for my actions even if I was accidentally mistaken. After all a friend of ours once said " With great power comes a great deal of responsibility." :) Truly I believe that diligence is the key to learning and that will help me If I am assigned the wonderful role of 'Helper'.Every apple craft player can tell you about the memories and the heartfelt connections they make when sticking around. I personally will cherish all the different friendships I have made. Those memories have made me celebrate cultural differences and diversity within different parts of the world. This is very important to staff members. I have been part of several teamwork activities such as being a ball boy for major tennis competitions , playing on my basketball team and more. Also I realize that I am applying for a commitment. A commitment that will surely have a positive Impact on Applecraft's community. So as a conclusion, I want say that I do not think this job will be easy but I can handle it. I demand excellence and expect nothing less.
    Now to my Minecraft skills. This is after all a Minecraft server. I first got Minecraft at around 2012-2013
    so I am a Minecraft veteran and have expert knowledge on how to play this game.I always welcome new players and encourage them to stay. If anyone asks for help or advice I will be the first one to pm them and feed them all the information I know. I am also a builder. I love to build and have a passion for designing and creating things. Another thing I would like to stress is that whether I get this rank or not, I will remain a full-time apple craft player due to my extreme loyalty towards this server. I usually play about 3-7hours on a daily basis. Finally I am familiar with a great amount of Minecraft commands which I understand Staff are normally required to use. In fact I have spent time learning those to prepare for this exact moment.
    I have applied for this role last time but came up short , what I did after was talk to the new helpers and asked them what things I needed to learn to become a better player and possibly a helper in the future. That is exactly what I have done.

To end this application, I would like to thank Apple and the staff team. Many people dream of having this role which means you guys are must be doing something right and you are in the right direction.:)

Thank you , Tackm24

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Creative Creative x 3
  16. CuteLarea

CuteLarea New Member

What is your in game name: CuteLarea
    What world do you play on?: I play primarily on Red
    When did you first join Applecraft: I joined approximately 2 months ago, on the 11/04/2019
    What is your time zone? My time zone is AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
    Why would you make a good helper? Well I don't mean to toot my own trumpet, but I have been asked my many a newbie whether I am already a helper xD, I just really enjoy helping people out and giving back to the community which has helped me through a fair few rough patches in my 2 months in the server, I hope to go on into the future helping out and giving back even if I don't make it into the staff, the helper tag would just give me better abilites to do so <3, I am usually on at the dead times when I've noticed there are no helpers and all the mods are either offline or AFK, I would be able to provide assistance to players during those hours and during normal hours. I like to think I've formed friendships with a fair few of the Red players and I would love to be able to help out the community that so graciously welcomed me.

Thanks so much for the opportunity, If I don't make it this time, I'm sure you'll be seeing me next time in another application :D, see y'all around, Don't be afraid to say Hi if you see me <3

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. xXEnder_EnderXx

xXEnder_EnderXx New Member

Heya, I'm XxEnder_EnderxX
    I am a RED player
    I am 17
    I have played on Applecraft since April 8th 2019
    My timezone is AEST (GMT +10)

I am a daily player on Applecraft, and am well versed with the rules and workings of both the server, and Minecraft. I am dedicated to spending time on the server with my friends and helping others when needed. I appreciate the community and staff on Applecraft and hope to become more immersed through a helper role and would take great pride in assisting other players in their journey on the server.

:]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    • Potato Potato x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. BuddhaBoi

BuddhaBoi New Member

Theoldbuddha2002 (will be buddhaboi soon)
    Blue and Wild
    How old are you?
    16 (17 in August)
    November 24th, 2018
    What is your time zone?
    EST (GMT-4/5) (4 during some months)
    Activity:

I have been an active member of apple craft for a very long time. However, I am not active just in the sense that I am online a lot. I am the type of person always surfing through chat while simultaneously playing the game. If you were to mention "buddha" in chat without messaging me, I will most likely see it and respond.
    Leadership:
    About 3 years ago I began using discord for video games. Through this I became co-leader of several discord servers with 500+ people in them. I had gained the trust and respect of my peers, and was able to move up in the ranks to a very powerful position. In Applecraft, I have been the leader of an ever-growing town; Boulder. We have grown to 40 houses in town, a point I never thought I would make it to. With all of these people comes responsibility too. 40 active people are telling me to build this, add that, and so on. And 90% of the time, I make their wishes in town reality. As a staff member, I will try to make more ideas possible.
    Ideas
    Now, what ideas may I be referring to? Essentially any idea given to me by those who have less say, the players. To most players, helpers are the most approachable for issues and ideas. From here we can pass on the ideas to the admins or Apple herself. I too have several ideas I would like to make happen. One is removing the 'levels' vote reward. Everyone on the server has access to an xp grinder, and something like claim blocks would make a much more useful vote reward. I won't use my application to plug more of my ideas, but you get the gist.
    Dedication
    I have shown dedication to the server in numerous ways. Not only through activity, but through donations. I believe by now I have donated $100 to the server, through buying Immortal rank, and lots of claim blocks. I have also shown dedication by donating upgraded tools to young newbies and player ranks who struggle with block lag. This brings in more loyal players to the server, retaining a higher amount of people.
    Conclusion
    Through my activity, leadership experience, ideas, and dedication, I feel I would make a great addition to the helper team. I have barely broken server rules in the past, excluding a harmless prank (*cough* Batarian *cough* Horizon *cough*). I am also friendly and respectful towards all Applecrafters, and they return to me with the same respect. I hope to be a serious candidate for this position.

• Like x 6
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  19. SebasSebitas

SebasSebitas New Member

SebasSebitas
    Red
    How old are you?
    February 1st 2018
    What is your time zone?
    CTD

I like helping new players get introduced to the server's community :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Jaythai

Jaythai New Member

I'm Jaythai.
    I am a BLUE player.
    I'm 14 years old.

I joined August 12, 2018.
    My timezone is EST.
    I am online frequently and socialize in chat often. If someone were to need help, I would ask them what assistance they require rather than ignoring them or belittling them. I am familiar with Applecraft's rules and regulations, and would greatly enjoy helping the server grow as well as the people within the server. There are several times in which I have provided a few people with a handful of diamonds and resources, and many times where I answer the questions of many others. I would love to contribute to Applecraft's growing family of staff and server members and would like to see the server thrive.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.