I have been banned for x-ray?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by dispigel, Jun 12, 2019 at 2:44 AM.

Tags:
  1. dispigel

dispigel New Member

I do not understand why I got banned, I did not get a chance to be asked. I simply got banned. It does not make sense, I am a hero rank which I payed for. There is no way I would x-ray if I was risking my money! Please respond soon, I think there was a misunderstanding...
    In-game name: idospigelman
    Ban date: 6/11/2019
    Ban reason (if known): xraying
    Moderator who banned (if known): Flame_Star1

2. Flame_star1

Flame_star1 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey! First off, I sent you two direct messages, so you did have "a chance to be asked".
    Let's keep the rest of this short and simple!

Here is where I first noticed you. To the left side of this image you can see where you dug directly down to the same level as a set of diamonds (mined out on the right side of the screen).
    [​IMG]
    Then, you looked around and began to dig down to some more diamonds. You can be seen digging directly down in this image.
    [​IMG]
    Once you reached this level, you mined directly into another set of diamonds. (Digging into some bedrock for a bit too might I add. Tsk, tsk, pickaxes can't mine through that you know. Actually, you didn't know because you couldn't see it.)
    [​IMG]
    Again, you tried to reach the diamonds through bedrock... Sorry, this isn't really relevant. I'm just getting a bit sidetracked by the xray fails.
    [​IMG]
    Here you are making a sharp left turn, directly into some diamonds, as seen below.
    [​IMG]
    At this point, I was prepared to ban you, but while I was typing commands, you ran into two more sets of ores! As you can see, you mined directly to those veins as well.
    [​IMG]
    Here is one last image, in case you need all five veins highlighted to you, as you traveled directly from one to the next.
    [​IMG]
    Anyways, I believe it is pretty clear that there was not, in fact, "a misunderstanding". As for your hero rank, if you spend your money, I would recommend being a bit more careful about following the rules.

You will remain banned, but you may return in 7 days. Please remove your xray when you return. Hope to see you in a week!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 9:05 PM