I keep having my votes stolen on red

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Jiro, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Jiro

Jiro New Member

I'm starting to get really pissed off by this, even more now that we have a really good crate. Every 3-4 days or so, my votes decide not to work. I click on /vote, click on the emerald blocks, go to the links, put my name "Jiro" and vote... and I get nothing ingame. However, if I do /vote again, emerald blocks turned to redstone blocks as if I had already voted. If I go back to the voting websites, they also know I voted.

Literally everyone knows I voted, yet I don't recieve my vote rewards, and when I tell admins about it, they just say it's a common issue and there's nothing they can do about it... which is hilarous to me, considering that /vote already shows that I voted in those websites.

So what I'm asking for is either one of these two things: add a command to check whether the voting system is online atm, so you can check if you can vote before wasting one vote as "testing" vote OR simply add a command to check whether you have already voted today and whether you already recieved rewards today.

I feel like this is a really high priority issue and I get really pissed off when admins go like it's nothing important. Well it is, because lots of those crate items can really change the amount of diamonds you get in the server, even more when the end reset is close, and void/slow falling boots / fly tokens will mean you can get elytras faster than others.

I also heard that in blue, whenever a vote doesn't work, they get rewarded when vote system goes back online. Not sure if true, but if it is, why can't we have that in red too?

• Funny Funny x 1