I tried to guess which way someone was going to go next whith a bow, and got banned for aimbot ;-;

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by iet8080, Mar 15, 2019.

?

Why The Heck Was I Banned For Aimbot WhenI Don't Even know what to do to ever get hacks.

1. Am I Really Just That Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Are People Actually That Stupid To not know what "predicting a shot" is?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iet8080

iet8080 New Member

In-game name: iet8080
    Ban date: 3/14/19
    Ban reason (if known): Idek
    Moderator who banned (if known): CoreLyrixian
    Comments/explanation: I was literally just trynna combo this kid with a bow, and then thye left my base and then I lost connection and was banned. I am honestly kinda surprised cause I don't have a hack client with "Aimbot" and I somehow got banned, I guess that just shows how good I am in a way ;-;

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. AnarchicMuse

AnarchicMuse Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello there,

I was one of three moderators that observed your actions during the situation that led us to the decision to ban you. The thing that led us to determine that aimbot was being used was that where you were looking and where your arrows fired towards did not line up. For example, some instances you were looking towards the left and your arrow would fire to the right. We observed several instances of this occurring in combat with other players. Additionally, one of the moderators present during the situation spectated from your perspective and agreed with the assessment that you were using a form of aimbot.

On Applecraft, we take the use of hacked clients/features to give yourself an unfair advantage very serious. Especially in wilderness world where PVP is a large competent of the gameplay there. Based on the multiple observations of several moderators and the severity of the rule breech, your ban will not be lifted and remain in effect permanently.

Good luck on your next server.

Muse

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. iet8080

iet8080 New Member

ok not to sound rude or anything but, I was moving my moiuse very quickly, and if u spectate me, the spectate option isn't really the best. You can even ask TheRealD3fault, I was in a discord call with him, and we were getting raided. So if I actually never get my banned liftend, this is very dumb. Moreofus, his excuse to everything is aimbot, he even tried to get TheRealD3fault banned once for aimbot, when he turned around and hit him. Im sorry but, if you moderators don't see that, then you need to get your eyes checked, and even if I was hacking, I swear that if my ban gets lifted, I will never do anything like that again

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Tamsin

Tamsin Moderator Staff Member Moderator

When a mod is spectating from inside your character, we see everything you see, regardless of "how fast your mouse is moving". If a mod couldn't see it, in that case, then neither than you and the ban is justified. We also don't make bans just based on player accounts, we take time to investigate it ourselves, especially in pvp situations where name calling and accusations are common.
    At this point, the only chance you have of getting your ban lifted after such bullshit excuses (it's a slim chance, but ultimately the choice is up to the admins/banning moderator so there is a chance), is to own up to your mistakes. We've dealt with enough people just like you to be able to tell when someone is making shit up.
    Hoping you take my advice,
    ~Tamsin

• Like Like x 1
  5. iet8080

iet8080 New Member

alright buddy, im not macking up any bullshit, the only B.S here is your rules, and you "taking your time" is such B.S because I was banned yesterday, and as soon as I started fighting people (whish was the only people I foughtbyersterday) I got banned for "aimbit", so I don't mean to be rude but still you guys make up the worst B.S excusses I've ever seen and heard of, you all are bad at being mods, and the only thing im owningup to is that you guys cant do your jobs right.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. iet8080

iet8080 New Member

go ahead and bann me for good,but just know that u lost multiple players because all my friends aren't playing your game anymore because you bann me.

The dude who apparently used aimbot -iet8080

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. iet8080

iet8080 New Member

You know you guys really piss me off. You cant just go around and accuse me of something I didn't do. That is the real bullshit. Who are you to tell me what I am using and what I am not using. You have no clue at all. You are just guessing cuz ur salty im better than everyone. That's so annoying that you can just go ahead and ban me for something I didn't even do. Makes sense. You are shit at being a moderator and you think you can just ban me cuz I kill everyone. Fine man I wont play ur dumbass game if u think im hacking but im not hacking cuz if I was I would be using an alt account you moron.

~iet8080

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. Tamsin

You have fun with that, buddy. :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. iet8080

iet8080 New Member

See ya you sausage tubbin chubby fuckin loser
    ~iet8080

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Tamsin

Yeaahhh... I'm just gonna lock this now. Have fun on your next server, try to follow the rules, and don't be such an asshat next time <3

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Potato Potato x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.