I was IP banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by IlikeMcAppleCraft, Dec 3, 2019.

1. IlikeMcAppleCraft

IlikeMcAppleCraft New Member

In-game name: FearSomeRanger
    Ban date: 11/28/19
    Ban reason (if known): Xray temp ban Ban evasion ip ban
    Moderator who banned (if known): Elementiger_1965

Comments/explanation: I admitted that I Xrayed the first time and i got temp banned then I wanted to still play because its a good server and its wholesome and i got on an alt and i was playing with my friend and they thought i was Xraying but i was using a 2x2 technique and I had so many diamonds because i had a fortune 3 pickaxe and i found like 3 things of diamonds and they thought I Xrayed them and they said i was ban evading (which I didnt know what that meant so I was confused) pls respond soon

Respectfully, FearSomeRanger

2. Elementiger

Elementiger Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello, this is tiger, you were banned for ban evasion and xraying. Which means you were evading your punishment for xraying the first time, which was only a 7 day ban. Evading any punishment will only result in a harsher punishment, and for that, I would have only banned that alt you were on and extend your punishment on the x-ray. But, since you were caught xraying as well a second time, your Ip was banned, in case of any more cheating. We do not tolerate any kind of hacks/cheating. You should have read the /rules, (you should know every server has rules) and followed them. And you should have awaited your time on the tempban. I'm sorry, but your ban will remain at the time being. Thank you for playing Applecraft.

Sincerely,
    Elementiger