Instant tp issues

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by PeeledBlackMan, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:43 AM.

1. PeeledBlackMan

PeeledBlackMan New Member

Well, i didnt think this would be a problem. but it happend 2 times now, so i want to express my feelings about this. INSTANT TP for mods. Okay i get it they are mods they need it sometimes with the command /tp. But why does it works on /tpa??????????? SJStoby tped to me when i wanted to accept my friends tpa request. he instantly came without me being able to do anything about it like killing myself or logging out. i believe this is unfair. he was able to set a home at my end farm and now my end farm is messed up because of this. In a way its unfair and mods can abuse this. My enchantment room + all of the chests with books and stuff i had there are now gone (this takes plac eon wilderness btw). it just feels unfair the he was able to that just because he was a mod. He lied to me when i asked him if he had set a home and wanted to barain with him if he did. sadly enough this happend now and im not at eas with the situation. Not only me but a few other ppl also think this way. So i would like to suggest that the /tpa also gets a timer for mods. i actually think all of them need it since they can also instantly tp to spawn when they are about to get killed. All in all its said to me that mods should be considered by us as normal players. But thats not the case here. Not in wilderness.

2. SJStoby

SJStoby Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I didn't raid your end farm btw. After I realized I could insta tpa i deleted the set home. ( yes I did lie about setting home, it is wilderness after all ) Try going to red or blue for safe survival. I hope this doesn't spoil your experience of the server. PS be careful who accept tp requests from.

3. SJStoby

MC1.png Also, I completely agree that non-forced tpas should have a timer for staff like other players.
    PPS Just in case there was any doubt i forced a tp
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 4:09 PM
  4. PeeledBlackMan

Tbh u find it rlly hard to believe u didnt raid it and i dont believe u on your word (because u just said that u did lie to me) then again this doesnt resolve the problem and i didnt ask for a safer survival experience. And yes since this instant tp stuff happend the second time it did spoil my experience. Since u did admit u had a home are u willing to proof u didnt raid it by showing block logs? Or is that also "off limits"u, cuz if u did raid it it would ne abusive behaviour which is a major no. At least it is in my book and im sure it is on this server too.

5. PeeledBlackMan

Glad u agree with me on this.

P.s. it also could be tha case that u tp'd someone else in. To hide the block logs.

6. PeeledBlackMan

Another thing. If the block logs are goijg ti be checked for abusive behaviour let an admin or someone higher do it and ill trust his/her word on it.

7. ShadowDelux

ShadowDelux Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

Proof that SJ did not raid you, I checked the logs at your farm and many people have been there and taken items.
    If you have legitimate concern that a staff member has abused to raid you, it is always good you post it here to be dealt with.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 4:44 PM
  8. PeeledBlackMan

Me and my friends for sure bur didnt think dittmans qould do that but allright. Im srry for accusing sjs

9. SJStoby