Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by supra11, Apr 15, 2019 at 7:14 AM.

1. supra11

supra11 New Member

What's up; I'm Sam, supra11, whatever.

I'm new here, thought I'd introduce myself.
    I've been playing on this server for a few hours now, and I'm quite liking it. Funny story, the last time I played Minecraft was around the time 1.7.10 was released. I'm just getting back into it, and thought a nice simple town server would be fitting. Glad I found this one.
    Anyway, I'm always open to make friends, shoot me a DM for a convo.
    Furthermore, a bit about myself. I'm seventeen, eighteen this month. A bit too old to be playing Minecraft? Possibly. Do I care? No. Back on track, I live in the MSP Suburbs of Minnesota, US. Yes it's terribly cold here, and I hate it. Not much else to know about me other than I absolutely love cars, I own a couple myself, and am going to school to pursue mechanics. Can't think of much else to list here, other than thanks for the warm welcome I received joining the server; this feels like a very hospitable and fun place. Thanks!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Mat Cauthon

Mat Cauthon New Member

Welcome! We're glad to have you. Which server are you on? Red, Blue, or Wilderness?
    18 is too old to play Minecraft? I guess I should have quit 3 years ago then... I think you'll find that Minecraft doesn't have an age limit, except in some people's perception. That'd be like saying that you're too young to own multiple cars. That's super cool that you do, and are working on becoming a mechanic. I find too many people don't even know how to change their oil, and I appreciate when someone knows more than just the basics. What are the cars?

3. Jet

Jet New Member

Haha that’s funny, we’re in kind of the same boat, I stopped playing around 1.7 and just recently got back into it.

I’ll talk to you ingame if I see you (I play wilderness). But welcome to the community.

4. supra11

supra11 New Member

Thank you sir!

5. supra11

supra11 New Member

Thanks man, means a lot. I'm very excited for the future for sure. I own a 1999 Subaru OBS, and a 2013 Chrysler 200 Limited. Nothing super crazy, but hey.
    Also I play on red :)
    I tried to submit pictures of my car but it wouldn't let me unfortunately :/. You can check out my Instagram, @gf8lol to see them!

6. Mat Cauthon

Mat Cauthon New Member

Hey, they beat out my '97 civic... probably take less work, too.

Check out the server's Discord. You can post pictures there, and keep up on the recent happenings on the server as well. I should get on red more... I've barely played on there at all. I've played a ton on blue, and a little on wilderness. Hope I run into you in game sometime.

7. supra11

supra11 New Member

For sure man, I'll hop on Discord and we can talk a bit there.