+ip banned when i did nothing

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AssaultCatPlays, Jun 14, 2019 at 8:52 PM.

?

say your brother/sister gets you IP banned but you had nothing to do with it but still pay?

1. Fair

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Unfair

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. AssaultCatPlays

AssaultCatPlays New Member

So My Brothers Recently Got Banned For My Brother Using Alts And Pixelus Banned Them Both But I Had Nothing To Do With That. I Just Logged In And It Said +IP Banned By CapsicumEagle. What Did I Do? I Was Building My Town Last Night Helping People And Chatting Doing NOTHING To Get Banned And i Log On Today And I'm +IP Banned?!? I Had Nothing To Do With My Brothers And They Don't Even Like The Server.
    Sorry If I Sound Rude But Its Really Unfair If One Person Messes It Up Then Everyone Has To Pay...Its Not Fair At All (again sorry if i sound rude i don't mean to be rude at all). I Do Understand If You Don't UN-ban Me But Really I Did Nothing Wrong But Still I'm Paying For What My Brother Did And My IP Changes Because WERE in a RV -What A RV is- An RV is a van that is equipped with such things as beds and cooking equipment, so that people can live in it, usually while they are on vacation. RV is an abbreviation forrecreational vehicle. We Live In It 24/7 For 3 Years Now So That Explains The IP.:eek:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Colton9R

Colton9R New Member

Very true this is something that you can not control

3. AssaultCatPlays

AssaultCatPlays New Member

Thanks Colton <3

• Like Like x 1
  4. Capsi

Capsi Supreme Overlord Staff Member Admin

The IP you last connected with is not showing up as banned,
    what are the account names of your brothers?