Is there any way an admin can revert my chunk/ender chest/inv to a previous time?

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by albinoorange, Oct 14, 2019.

1. albinoorange

albinoorange Member

A glitch which I replicated int his video got rid of a bunch of loot I have

I checked my logs and I got kicked from the server at 13:12:57, which is 1:12:57 (I took it out of my /ec a few seconds before, put it in my inv, placed it down, accidentally opened with flight token and logged on with my 2 item filled shulkers gone [had good stuff] )

I talked to some mods and stuff they said a rollback won't work because the chunk doesn't show logs that I placed them but since the chunk reverted that makes sense, is there any way to revert the chunk to a previous time? or somehow revert my /ec or inv to get those 2 shulkers with the rares and stuff back.

and idk if this has anything to do with anything but my logs are spammed with weird errors

[XX:XX:XX] [Client thread/FATAL]: Error executing task on Client
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Player is either on another team or not on any team. Cannot remove from team 'dark_red'.

• Like Like x 1
  2. albinoorange

albinoorange Member

I'm from Red by the way so raiding is allowed. I spent many many months staking out those two claims and spent over 3 months sitting on each. The items I had were taken from the unclaimed bases of Jere984/Taklet last night at around 9PM-12PMish and put into two shulkers. Maybe this information can be useful?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Addeve

Addeve Active Member Staff Member Admin

Hey albino,

Because we cannot verify the contents of the shulker boxes, unfortunately there is not a way for us to retrieve the items.

~Addeve