Lag???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lornon001, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Lornon001

Lornon001 New Member

I am just trying to Figure out why I keep being told my farms lag the server out so much I have to change them? I have repeatedly taken down farms destroyed them and made my farms more lag friendly farms. Yet other players on the server have been able to keep there super lag machines! I am trying to figure out why there is a discrepancy here. Note: I completely understand getting kicked if the mob cap goes crazy where I am afking. When I see the mob cap is why I get kicked I am not frustrated by it at all.

I am bringing this to the forums because in the last 2 weeks I and my alts have been getting kicking and I don't know by who so I am not sure who to talk to about.

Just getting a little frustrated that I keep spreading my farms out redoing them to low lag and still see other players who have huge lag machines who have not taken theirs down or disabled them.

Edit This is on RED

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Murph

Murph Redmin Staff Member Admin

g'day mate murph here
    when the server TPS (the speed it runs at) drops realy low i start going over data to track the lag.
    i usualy start with bulk amounts of mobs witch in your case build up in nearby caves.
    then move onto hoppers and piston contraptions depending on what the data has as the main cause of lag.
    i generaly try to leave you guys afk in farms but when the server hits 2-6 TPS thats not realy an option considering we normaly sit around 12-16
    sorry for the trouble

3. Lornon001

Lornon001 New Member

No real issue just hadn't gotten a good explanation yet. Working on making the Mob issue none issue by digging a 300x300 hole so yay lol

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Woody2Minecraft

Woody2Minecraft Active Member

Oh boy, you're going to have a lot of... "fun" with that hole...

5. Shidoni

Shidoni New Member

your pfp made your comment 100 times better LMAOOO