Leaving Applecraft

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HENRYJEDI, Jul 26, 2019.

1. HENRYJEDI

HENRYJEDI Active Member

Hey Applecraft,

Leaving Applecraft has been a hard decision to make and definitely the toughest choice to make when leaving a server but I feel that it is the right decision for my mental health and my future on and off gaming.

I know that many of you reading this may be happy that I am leaving, or may not even care that I am leaving, but I know that some will. That makes me happy because I am able to realise that I have left a positive impact on the lives of some people.

To put it simply, I no longer feel happy playing on Applecraft. I think at times, I took playing on the server very seriously, to an extent all I could think about was the server and nothing else. This, although sounds fascinating, drove me to areas where it would impact my life on in the real world. Moreover, the seriousness of it was one reason why I started to enjoy Applecraft less as time moved on, where now as I am writing this, I feel concerned about what I should do with my share in the server economy.

I understand that I have been widely disliked throughout the server community and I have apologised for my past self but I know that the opinions of certain people will never change and I have felt leaving the server would allow myself to put it all to rest.

Leaving will also allow me to change my life for the best mentally, physically and socially, without worries of my server 'net-worth' falling. I know that I have stated many times that I would be committed to the server's activity in the long term but to an extent, I feel like I have let myself down on this promise. I will however keep in touch every so often to chat to mates on the server.

Now that I have stated I am leaving, I need to show my appreciation for many amazing moments I have experienced on the server and the players that I have seen come and go. You mean EVERYTHING to me and I cannot thank you enough!

EDIT: Been told I cannot auction off my shop plot, even if diamonds were thrown into a lava pit. I thought it would be a good idea to remove diamonds from the economy but eh, rules are rules I guess...

One last thanks from me, thanks.

May the force be with you all!

From the Jedi guy,

-HENRYJEDI [2016 - 2019]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. IChangeMyUserAlot

IChangeMyUserAlot Member

Hate to see you go. Wish you the best of luck trying to get better.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. HENRYJEDI

HENRYJEDI Active Member

Cheers for your kind words :D. Nothing all that serious (compared to previous issues I have had) but I feel my decision leaving would prevent anything escalating.

4. ShadowDelux

ShadowDelux Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Best of luck mate, I’ll miss seeing you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. HENRYJEDI

HENRYJEDI Active Member

Cheers Shadow, will miss you as well. :)

6. evesnu

evesnu New Member

Will miss you dude! But, I totally understand though. Do whats best for you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. HENRYJEDI

HENRYJEDI Active Member

Your support means the world to me! I appreciate your acceptance to the decision. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. CD_Marauder

CD_Marauder Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'll miss you henry :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. HENRYJEDI

HENRYJEDI Active Member

Being one of my longest-known mates on the server, I will certainly miss you :(. Thanks for all you have done for me. May the force be with you. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. TheAncapGent

TheAncapGent Active Member

I always enjoyed you being around in chat, if my memory serves me right.
    But I understand you for leaving, I haven't played in months myself, I love the forum, but I've lost touch with the community - it's like I barely know anyone anymore. :(
    And I started a project, which I can't get myself to finish really, too large to do without TNT machines which is forbidden.
    I might leave for good as well soon, it's just hard to let go of all ones progress. :/

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. ShadowsOfTheNight

ShadowsOfTheNight New Member

Aww. Hate to see you go. But its for the best. see ya on the flip-side mate.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Woody2Minecraft

Woody2Minecraft Active Member

What an OG. We'll all miss the sight of your great name in chat.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. HENRYJEDI

HENRYJEDI Active Member

I have felt like that for a long time, not sure what to do with all my progress on the server but I feel it is about time to let it go. Thanks for your support and good luck with your future. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. HENRYJEDI

HENRYJEDI Active Member

Cheers and thanks for your message. :)

15. HENRYJEDI

HENRYJEDI Active Member

I am sure you could fill the space I have used on the server. Being an OG yourself, I know you can do it. Also, new legends need to rise now... ;)

16. ShadowsOfTheNight

ShadowsOfTheNight New Member

No Problem! wish you well!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Rachel Rayner

Rachel Rayner New Member

Henry, you have been my best friend on the server thru thick and thin and i cannot wish anything less then the best for you in life, as times go on i want to still keep in touch, your friend C0NCEPT

Disc: Marsh#1425

18. Li3QQ

Li3QQ New Member

I wish good luck for you, and your future endeavors, Henry! It was fun playing and talking in chat with ya oh so long ago.

19. Pazo

Pazo Member Staff Member Admin

It's been nice Henry. Known you for a while, you even threw me that party when I got helper. Good byes and good luck!

20. CountSalvatore

CountSalvatore New Member

Good luck.Visit us sometimes if you can.You"re always welcome to come back.Who knows maybe you find a girlfriend/wife who likes playing minecraft....