Lucky Chest?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wiggycat314, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Wiggycat314

Wiggycat314 Member

Every once in a while I come across items named "Unbreaking 10 [Tool/armor]" labeling it came from a Lucky Chest. Was that the chest at spawn early 2017? I vaguely remember when first joining that there was a chest at spawn that you could trade 64 diamond blocks for something inside. Or was that chest filled with the OG legend shop pickaxes and boots?

The chest I'm talking about was in the red circle:
    [​IMG]
    So I guess any info on those would help, and if the chest I'm referring to at spawn is not the lucky chest, then what was that again?

2. Sarpadian

Sarpadian Poultryman Staff Member Moderator

its not as prevalent but each world has a 64db shop chest at spawn now thats probably replaced that, has levitation levers on red and i forget what on blue last round was expensive dirt i think, they rotate at higher staff discretion, ive been here over a year and seen no lucky items so i guess im not lucky! XD

3. ShadowDelux

ShadowDelux Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Last round on blue was bedrock called “Apples Soul”.

4. Divine_God

Divine_God New Member

The first lucky chest was the 64db/key exchange and contained diamond armor and tools with unbreaking X. I don't remember the full list of items included off the top of my head but I'm pretty sure it was dia armor, dia tools, fishing rod/bow, and enchanted golden apple.

If you're looking for more information creggers has a nearly complete set.

5. Wiggycat314

Wiggycat314 Member

Okay, so I dug through my screenshots and managed to find this of the epic chest from January 2018
    [​IMG]

I know the Epic Chest had the bedrock pick and that kind of stuff as well as the bowl of infinite fulfillment. So I now have some followup questions. I guess I'll ask creggers some directly as well if he has a discord
    1. When was the Epic chest added and how long was it there?
    2. Did the lucky chest used to be in the same spot at spawn? Did the Epic chest replace it after some time just like how the Halloween crate just replaced the Explorer crate?
    3. So right-clicking the chest with 64 db would first give you a key, then you could right click the chest with the key? If so, do any keys still exist of the Epic and Lucky chest, or at least screenshots of them?
    4. In Dumericuse's museum, there was a key titled "HERO Key" on display. Was there a Hero chest too? If so and if you can remember, what items were in it?
    Sorry to be a pain in the butt. I've been working on a website to act as a wiki so players can search up and learn more about rares, but I know very little information about rares prior to September 2017, and I never really paid attention to the chest at spawn so any screenshots or even just estimations on this stuff helps me. It at least turns my blank pages into pages with something on them

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019