Meoweon's Head Collection (/pw Meoweon)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meoweon, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Meoweon

Meoweon Caterator Staff Member Moderator

Hello ya'll. I believe i already made a post about my collection in a older post but things have changed alot so i thought might as well post a new thread.

For sometime i started to collect staff heads. Its my project that keeps me busy when i got nothing else to work on. I started back when current blue was brand new. Back then i just wanted to collect my favorite staff heads for fun. I had like 8 heads at the time. This was before i was staff so asking for staff heads was really a hit or miss.

[​IMG]

However i started getting more and soon i ran out space so i made a new place but then once again i ran out space. Now i made a dedicated head collection area that should be able to handle alot more. Its alot bigger and the actual area looks pretty. Now that i have like 80 heads, my collection is getting pretty big.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The heads are organised by four wings.
    • ADMIN
    • STAFF
    • RETIRED STAFF (x2)
    I have two retired staff wings as the unfortunate truth is we will have more retired staff then current ones so if i need extra space I have it. The admin wing is my favorite as I have all the admins on it so its a complete collection. As for the retired staff wing, I have some real old ones. It makes me sad to look through it as we lost some pretty great mods. But at least I have something to remember them by.

Here is some information about my collection.
    • I have no fakes in my collection. All the heads that are on the wall are 100% real heads. For example 2P_'s head is his head and not someone else's head with his skin on it.
    • I do not keep track of name changes for the heads unless i feel like it needs it
    • I get the heads via asking them directly, buying them off other players or given them to me. Some of the heads are really old and i don't actually remember how i got some of them.
    • I don't update it as much as i would like so it may be outdated. I try my best :)
    Now that we have warps, feel free to visit it and take a look around! The command is /pw Meoweon on blue world. If you are staff and don't see your head, please contact me. For you players if you have any staff heads that you think i don't have please get in contact with me. I will buy!

Thanks for reading!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Raijikin

Raijikin The very best no-one ever was Staff Member Moderator

if you had to say update your retired staff heads that starts with an A you would have to move every head down 1.... seems inefficient or is it just not in order

• Like Like x 1
  3. Meoweon

Meoweon Caterator Staff Member Moderator

Its not in any order aside from the wings. If you look you will see spaces in the walls, that just means someone was demoted or promoted and i just swapped heads from their wings.