mistook for X raying

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Kamuii, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Kamuii

Kamuii New Member

In-game name:Amaterasu_exe
    Ban date: 8/13/2019
    Ban reason (if known): allegedly X-raying
    The moderator who banned (if known): Lunaspyro or lupaspyro (something like that)

Comments/explanation: A friend of mine told me that if I start mining straight down and start going in random directions is bound to find ores that are not in caves and sure enough I was able to find some iron veins and some diamonds. I also use this tactic of turning off all sounds except for lava and nature so I usually head toward that because diamonds are likely to be there, sure enough, I was able to find a couple. Of course, those weren't the only ores i also mined Redstone, gold and lapis (though not a lot). But I could very well see how my idiotic luck could be mistaken for X raying. XD

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  2. Lena Pyro

Lena Pyro Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey there Amaterasu_Exe! So, I was the Moderator that banned you. I, along with another Moderator, watched you for a bit only to find that you ping ponged from dia ores to iron ores to dia ores....etc. Even when going in random directions, it is not possible that you'd be consistently changing your direction to head straight to diamond and iron ores. Below I've provided some screenshots that showcase your pattern of constantly heading towards these ores.

This first image, I did a rollback preview to show you that the diamond ores in the image following it were not exposed and yet you "luckily" managed to find them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In the next two images, you are shown taking turns and making weird paths to get straight to diamond ore. A little too accurate for just "random" mining.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And in these last two images, you can see once again, that you turn directly to iron ore.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are all too much of a coincidence to say that it was just "luck."

Due to this evidence, I will not be lifting the ban. Please remove any texture packs that you have that give you an advantage. Thank you!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]