Mods and Admins need to be replaced

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shadowyfigures, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Shadowyfigures

Shadowyfigures New Member

I have deleted this thread

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019 at 9:38 PM
    • Potato Potato x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. 2P_

2P_ Server Zebra Staff Member Admin

Okay, I would just like to start this off by saying this is rich coming from someone that told me to die upon logging in today. There is also no chance I called you anything of the sort, nor would tell a player to "get a mod to do something" instead of myself. You seem to be a bit out of touch with how things actually are. It seems like you need to settle down and take a step back seeing things for what they really are before getting ahead of yourself. We have a great staff team that have very few player communication issues. Although I will thank you for your time in righting this seeing as something had to have gotten you that bothered.

Have a nice day! - 2P

edit: Also, if you feel you have been wronged, feel free to provide proof via legit screen shots or logs.

3. shystars001

shystars001 New Member

idk man, 2P has helped me numerous times and has been the only admin i've ever actively gone to.
    He's extremely kind and helpful; takes his position seriously and is dedicated to helping the server grow.
    Sometimes for something to grow positively; you need to snip the rot away.
    Some players expect admins and moderators to function like robots; when in fact they're players just like the rest of us. No one joined Applecraft and immediately achieved moderator rank just for doing so.
    All of the staff on Applecraft has proved their assets time and time again.
    I'm sorry you felt you were wronged; but its not the same experience for everyone.
    Try being kind from the get go; and you'll find people will be kind back.
    You can't push someone to their breaking point then throw your hands up because your ass wasn't wiped in return.
    *shrug*

• Like Like x 3
  4. Raijikin

Raijikin Maperator Staff Member Moderator

Sorry if you feel an admin has wronged you. but from my perspective you seem pretty ridiculous asking for a server wide demotion because an admin may or may not have wronged you seems quite the overreaction. I don't know the full story. but my input is that you seem to be quite unreasonable. Staff are just players too you know and this isn't a job we are not paid to do this. We can get busy with our own things, we have a lot of occupying things to do and that's okay. Also if you have chat logs of him saying that feel free to post them.

5. FunnkieMonkey

FunnkieMonkey Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey ShadowyFigures, not an input on your disrespect problem. But us staff members are not allowed to give out /seen 's anymore (mostly on red, I do not know what server you were playing) as they were being misused by players. We can give them in certain cases: You can somehow prove your friendship to a player and are asking how long they've been away, you are a town owner and need to check on who's plot needs to be removed if they've been gone for a certain period of time.

6. Raijikin

Raijikin Maperator Staff Member Moderator

This is why she said "mostly on red". /seens aren't allowed in red and she even said she didn't know what server you play on.

7. Sow_God

Sow_God New Member

Send the logs of what was said

8. Addeve

Addeve Active Member Staff Member Admin

Hi all,

I'm sorry Dark_Chocolate if you feel you've been wronged. Obviously because both sides are speaking different stories I don't know what happened, but either way you feel you've been wronged and I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you were still able to get the seen when you needed it, and you can always feel free to message me personally on the server or Discord if you need something (of course there's other staff you can message, I'm just extending my line of help out)

For the rest of the thread, in regards to seens, that's a red-world-only practice we have that we don't give out seens, all the other worlds we give out seens whenever someone wants one. Hope that clarifies everything.

~Addeve

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. SJ_

SJ_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Do you also want addeve replaced?

10. XMorrox

XMorrox Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Well they say "mods and admins" so yes, they would like EVERYONE replaced, though they only met one admin. Heck, I would have loved to pop over to blue and do the /seen if they had come to purple to ask for help.

• Like Like x 1
  11. TheNickWylde

TheNickWylde Member

This guy is just another cert tbh, the staff here are excellent and helpful, and I have never had any problems with them. There is no reason for them to be replaced, if you want to push this issue just go to apple she will happily ban you. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  12. TheSarchasm

TheSarchasm Moderator Staff Member Moderator

What are we replacing the staff with.

Because independent of staff quality, if we could be replaced with like...cats in snazzy outfits...I'd personally be OK with it.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Master Teapot

I love the rants on the forums that are then followed up with no screenshots of either side being an ass, no logs, nothing. Its all he said she said, really dumb.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Meoweon

Meoweon Caterator Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Koree

Koree New Member

Technically, they only said "mods and admins" which means that helpers would then inherit the server.

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Becky

Becky New Member

LMAO AHAHAHAA

17. Sow_God

Sow_God New Member

Lmao mans got destroyed. Show logs if u want ppl to believe u

18. IChangeMyUserAlot

IChangeMyUserAlot Member

19. Leon Bellamy

Leon Bellamy Member

To be honest 2p is not bad at all even though he has not helped once as most of the time 2p is their and will help you as you see and Essen is not a job of any staff to do all the time and 2p is mostly logged on. Also the mods are fine even though a had arguments with them mods and admins are careful picked by apple and other mod and admin views so people are not pick at random and they all do hard work be grateful that we have mods that are active to other servers

20. nija1000

nija1000 New Member

Personally think the staff are doing great sure not everything is perfect but perfect is impossible.
    Like the others have said if there is a genuine issue use the forum and report it. If you didn't think to record or screenshot the occurrence sit and wait if the person did it once they will probably do it again and you can record that instance as evidence.