Must.. Find... SPAWNER!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Coldspell, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Coldspell

Coldspell New Member

o I've had this Steak and Leather farm completely built and ready to go for a few weeks now, but finding a spawner has been next to impossible!

It's setup to be a public farm for anyone who wishes to stop by and afk for a bit to get "Cooked" Steak and leather.

The ONLY thing missing is the Spawner to get it running.

If anyone has one they are willing to sell for a decent price or even donate please message me.

Donating a spawner will get a shop advert placed on the wall at the farm for all to see as well!

Anyhow.. see ya in game and hopefully I can get this running for all to enjoy!

Thanks
    Coldspell

2. Arcolithe

Arcolithe New Member

typically it's cheaper to find a wild spawner first, then build the farm around it. You can still use a cow egg on a wild mob spawner to change what it will spawn.

Typically on the red server, mob spawners go for a stack of DB or more, cow spawn eggs are only 5db or so.

3. Jiro

Jiro New Member

Just go to a mesa biome and try to find a double-triple cave spider spawner. I easily found a triple spider spawner in a mesa mineshaft, bought some cow spawners and made a cow farm in there. Much cheaper.