My Friend Got IP Banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by jocosu, Dec 3, 2019.

1. jocosu

jocosu New Member

In-game name:FearSomeRanger
    Ban date: November 28th, 2019
    Ban reason (if known): "X-Raying"
    Moderator who banned (if known): Elementiger_1965
    Comments/explanation:

So about a week ago my friend get temporary banned for x-raying. He got on an alt and played on there bc he didn't know what "ban evading" was. He then get banned for about 9 days or so. He waited patiently to be unbanned. Then when he was unbanned, he got ip banned when he joined. I'm not trying to start anything just wondering why he got ip banned from the server.

Edit - The first time he got on an alt, he was just mining regularly also he had Fortune III. He also owned up to doing it the first time on his main.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  2. Flame_star1

Flame_star1 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey! So, it looks like your friend xrayed twice. Once on the first account, resulting in the tempban and once again on the alt account. Since he xrayed twice and didn't learn his lesson, he has been permanently banned along with an ip ban since he has been using multiple accounts. You will have to wait for one of the banning moderators and take it up with them if you believe this is incorrect.

3. jocosu

jocosu New Member

To be honest i'm just taking his word for him not x-raying the second time.Although i'm pretty sure he was doing a 2x2 strip mining technic the second time on his alt. (Correct me if i'm wrong). Thanks for responding tho