My shop was griefed by staff.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amadeuszz, Feb 14, 2019 at 9:23 AM.

?

Is it OK if staff does the griefing?

1. No

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Amadeuszz

Amadeuszz New Member

Hi guys,

You may have seen me around as I have been active on this server for over 2 years. Today I went to my shop to find that 26 Smoerni's Speed signs were removed from my shop. I received a message that told me that it was because 'they' came to the conclusion that the items had been duped. Now I have no idea how these items came to be in the game, but I can say for sure that I purchased each and every one of them with my hard earned diamond blocks. Not a single one was less than 5 db, and they averaged around 10-15db each. I have collected those signs (along with the other 200 rare items in my shop) over the last 2 years and am happy to buy your items and resell them to boost our economy.

I have been known to have drop parties where I drop all sorts of awesome items because I'd rather have that fun than all those items, and I have a general blast playing on this server. But it put an awful taste in my mouth to have all my hard work ripped from me today and I hope that this could all be resolved in a reasonable way.

I would take the db I payed back, or some reasonable average, but those signs are awesome and I am happy to sell them (and occasionally give them away to an aspiring noob).

Those mods and admins who decided that it was just too awesome that I managed to collect that many signs know who they are, and I hope that when they read this, they at least search for any evidence that those items were actually duped, and realize that even if they were, they were not duped by me or with my knowledge. After 2+ years of playing, I have 2 stacks of db to my name, if duping were my game, I don't think I would be quite so poor.

Have fun out there,

Peace

Amadeuszz

2. Capsi

Capsi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Under investigation - please be patient

3. Capsi

Capsi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

4. Amadeuszz

Amadeuszz New Member

This issue was promptly and gracefully resolved.

• Like Like x 3