New Ranks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EveAlex2015, Feb 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. EveAlex2015

EveAlex2015 New Member

In my personal opinion, New ranks in between Immortal - Titan or Champion - Immortal would be nice for the server's income and many people would be able to afford ranks for clout and perks more than they can already.

I also think that a rank for Town Owners would be a good idea, it would make people more involved in the community and would help people who already own towns. (eg. /eseens on people in their town, etc)

Some suggestions for names, costs, and perks for the Donor ranks above would be:
    Between Immortal - Titan NAME: [God] PERKS [Maybe poll titans to see which flags are used least and include them in there]

Between Champion - Immortal NAME : [King] PERKS : [/anvil and /back]

Town Owner NAME : [As Mentioned] PERKS : [/eseens on people trusted to their town claim]

COLOURS! [King] : Dark Red
    COLOURS! [God] : Dark Green
    COLOURS! [Town Owner] Light Blue / Dark Blue letter alternation

Please leave a suggestion in the thread, give me feedback, and tell me what I've done right, wrong etc, if you think this or something similar would be good. After all, just suggestions, thank you for attending my ted talk and enjoy your day ;mic drop;

2. Vikrej

Vikrej New Member

I think town owner perks would be cool but like new donor ranks? No. Also I don't think town owners should get a special chat rank, just access to /eseen on people that own subdivides.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dorkdorkdork

dorkdorkdork New Member

I say we do need a new rank above Titan, 500usd, maybe not something to intrude the economy but more of so for the people who'd love to donate the most and collect. Maybe they can only get 1 custom rare through approval(just so no insanely op rare is created) made for them. Maybe have some unique items you wouldn't be able to get anymore; Could be 'Witch Egg, Guardian Egg, Villager Egg, Whither Skeleton Egg, Vindicator Egg, Ect..' However they won't be able to be placed onto spawners. Just as a collectable to add to you Zoo or Egg collection. Could maybe give an RNG of 100-1000 claimblocks from voting, 1 bedrock, 1 DB, or $5 vote dollars. This rank could be just for those who want to collect more rather be OP and ruin the economy. Note these are just suggestive ideas doesn't need to be exactly included but a general idea.

I think we have too many Titans as is and a special rank above them that only helps collectors and not ruin economy is great in my opinion. Not many people would care to buy this rank due to its mediocre benefits. But those who'd love to just use their tax return or donate more to the server, rather than league of legend prestige skins again or csgo knives could gain by upgrade their Zoo or rare egg or item collection.

Something not for everyone, not needed, but if you wanna continue collecting or find a void to put your money in, sure why not.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Maahtt

Maahtt Bruh Staff Member Moderator

Personally, i think some new ranks would be cool. I think something in between Immortal and Titan, or something above Titan would be good additions. I think if something were to be added above Titan dorkdorkdork's idea of the more exclusive spawn eggs would be cool. Maybe have them introduced into the vote rewards system at a lower chance spawn eggs that are already in the prize pool. Claim blocks, more diamonds, and maybe 3-5 vote dollars as mentioned would also be good rewards, if the rank was above Titan.

I don't agree with town owners getting /eseen, maybe if there was another alternative that town owners could use to see the activity of players through the claims plugin, but not seens.

It's a good suggestion, but the perks of new ranks, prefix colors (Dark red is already taken by Immortal, Dark green is already taken by Warrior, and Mixed Blues are already taken by Arch's) would need some more thought put into them so they don't look too similar to other ranks and don't look bad in-game. Bonus perks would also have to be balanced so its not game breaking.

Good ideas though, i think new donator ranks could be cool. (Vet's should also get more perks :p)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Meoweon

Meoweon Caterator Staff Member Moderator

Yes Yes Yes Yes

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheSarchasm

TheSarchasm Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'd like to see a voting rank beyond veteran myself.

Like SUPER VETERAN.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DWoodhouse

DWoodhouse New Member

How about something like steam does with badges: once you reach the max rank your rank starts getting levels (like a level for every 100 dollars spend or something)
    So someone could become Titan 69 after spending another 6900 dollars over the titan rank. (nice)
    There should probably also be more benefits after that, maybe each level could increase drop chances for some of the rarer vote drops?
    This would negate the need for extra ranks, colors and whatnot, and just adds levels. (Although in the system itself it would probably be new ranks)

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. DWoodhouse

DWoodhouse New Member

Perhaps something similar for the voting ranks as well

9. shadowolf55

shadowolf55 New Member

more like " Dat Bitch" XD

10. SJ_

SJ_ Probably Sleeping Staff Member Moderator

Personally spending 6900 dollars to get a the number 69 next to your name seems a bit extreme...

11. DWoodhouse

DWoodhouse New Member

True, 420 would be better

12. dorkdorkdork

dorkdorkdork New Member

eh now your just asking for too much in my opinion. you basically allowing the pay to win to completely take over
    I dont think this is that good of an idea because now you're asking that you should benefit and continue to benefit so long as you pay for it. Pay to win isn't fun and that'd kill the server, which is why Titan is sure good as it is but a collectors rank where no one would economically gain. A collectors rank above titan only to give Single Spawn, Non-Spawner placed Eggs or other cool things so you could enjoy the game and make a prison or zoo for your base. Extra drop chances as if looting 4 isnt high enough or afk farms which would provide you an endless supplies. Vote drops is already a privilege this server provides. Increasing that would plummet whats left of this servers value in DBs and Rare Items. Wouldn't..even be called rares at that point.

13. DWoodhouse

DWoodhouse New Member

Current rank system already provides higher drop chances for higher ranks. Based on this slightly larger drop chances will fit in fine. Getting to level 69 or whatever would not have to mean the chances doubling, they could be minute.

Hell, you could do away with extra drop chances or perks alltogether, and just use the Titan level as bragging rights.instead (maybe give a 1-time gift (unbreakable tool, spawner, something else from the store) every 10 levels or whatnot)

14. Xyxin

Xyxin New Member

Let’s keep this simple... everyone get newbie rank

• Like Like x 1