POLL New Rare Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheNickWylde, Feb 11, 2019.

Tags:
?

Should the Deadshot Bow rare be added

1. Yes

44.4%
  2. No

55.6%
  3. Yes Old Version

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No Old Version

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TheNickWylde

TheNickWylde Member

Vote yes if you think this rare should be put into next crate! Vote no if you think it should't be.

Item Name: DeadShot Bow
    Item: Bow
    Item Stats: Speedy Shot (faster pull back if possible), Power 5-6(OPTIONAL), and unbreakable.
    Item Lore: Applecraft's Greatest Archer made this bow out of refined Dark Steel to make it shoot faster than any other bow on the server, it also comes fully equipped with metal tipped Arrows to pack a punch (Revised Idea, ty to EpicHyato)

Or Old Version vote 'Yes Old Version' or 'No Old Version' for this version of the idea

Item Name: DeadShot Bow
    Item: Bow
    Item Stats: Heat Seeking arrows (like shulker bullets), Punch 3, and Mending
    Item Lore: Ac's Greatest Archer made this bow out of refined Dark Steel to make it stronger than any other bow, it also comes fully equipped with advanced heat-seeking arrows

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. EpicHyato

EpicHyato Member

Valentine's Day was a special one where we actually got to throw in our ideas. I doubt March, and any other months, will be just like that.

If I had to critique your suggestion, I would rate it a D- on these factors:
    Heat Seeking Arrows would prove to be overpowered, since it takes aiming completely out of the question. It being Power 5/6 makes it way too strong, and it being unbreakable means there's no drawbacks to the raw power this bow has alone. Enchant Infinity and you essentially could spam arrows and it'll always find a target.

Either way, hope you understand.

Cheers

3. TheNickWylde

TheNickWylde Member

Great factors ty. Just changed it how is the new version?

4. TheNickWylde

TheNickWylde Member

Also you would still have to aim seeing as if a shulker shot in the wrong direction the shulker bullet cannot find its target and flys into the nearest wall (tested)

5. Emberos7

Emberos7 New Member

The "new" one seems kind of OP eh?
    Level Increase No charge Medium charge Full charge
    Not enchanted +0% (2.0) 1 6 9
    I +50% (3.0) 2 9 14 15
    II +75% 11 16 18
    III +100% (4.0) 2 12 18 20
    IV +125% (4.5) 3 () 14 () 20 ( 23
    V +150% (5.0) 3 () 15 (× 7.5) 23 (× 11.5) 25 (× 12.5)
    VI +175% (5.5) 4 () 16 ( 8) 25 ( 12.5) 27 ( 13.5)
    ^^Okay Power VI = 27 damage, plus unbreaking and quick charge = a goddamn op bow.
    Like EpicHyato said,
    "Valentine's Day was a special one where we actually got to throw in our ideas. I doubt March, and any other months, will be just like that." so if they would actually import this idea, they would most likely buff the shit out of the poor bow :c
    Good suggestion tho.

6. TheNickWylde

TheNickWylde Member

Speedy shot means it just pulls back twice as fast, and also people can put their own power 5-6 on it

• Informative Informative x 1