New titan perk

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by R0B1N0, Feb 10, 2019.

1. R0B1N0

R0B1N0 New Member

Hello everyone!

I think it would be cool if Titans get access to the armour stand plugin. Like change the height, turn it around, remove the baseplate and let them hold things.

I would definitely buy titan for that. I would use it for building, they give a nice touch to it!

LMK, what do you think?

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. TheAncapGent

TheAncapGent Active Member

I'm pro this as it's purely cosmetic and I've seen it in action on the Hermitcraft series. Opens up a shit ton of fun.

3. TheNickWylde

TheNickWylde New Member

4. Ben.A

Ben.A New Member

I could see this feature be implemented. I wouldn't use it that often but I would find it cool.

5. GameLandYT

GameLandYT Member

That would be cool! What abt color chat too?

6. TheFlamingBlue

TheFlamingBlue New Member

7. R0B1N0

R0B1N0 New Member

Cool idea, but it would make the chat look more chaotic.. Same for custom ranks. Read Melon's response on that thread

8. Ben.A

Ben.A New Member

I wouldn't like colour chat as it would confuse me between other chats like dms

9. R0B1N0

R0B1N0 New Member

Someone suggested /change weather or something as well. As a titanflag

10. mewduifhi

mewduifhi New Member

For the armor stands, yes! That would be an amazing feature to add. (Maybe not for me, but I would certainly like to see it in shops and stuff)

The color chat wouldn't be too good because it would make chat more chaotic and confusing between dm's and things

11. BathTissue KING

BathTissue KING WIPERATOR Moderator

Hey R0B, great Idea!

I think it would be really fun if titans players had a command to manipulate armor stands like on hermitcraft - like being able to put something in the armor stands hands alone would be awesome !

I would definitely buy titan for that. I would use it for building, they give a nice touch to it!
    I'm already titan but this would be gamechanger because I would start putting custom armor stands everywhere, wouldn't you ? Especially with player heads you can get from admins ? That would be great, for the economy too !

What about you guys? : 3

• Like Like x 2
  12. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Mel Staff Member Admin

It is my understanding that with our current plugins weather changing inside of claims is not supported. Weather changing inside of regions (something only admins can make) does work. I'm sure there would be add-ons to the claim plugins for even more flags though and I think that one would be a nice addition.

The colour chat, like R0B said, yeah na, it's just too chaotic and gross and I have never logged into a server that has it and gone, I want to play here.

The armour stands, I don't see why something like that should be a titan perk I guess? Like... If we add it I feel it should be a feature for all to utilise to create awesome builds. Now, I have some experience with armour stands and personally that sort of power should be limited or kept to a creative world. While I don't believe it could be abused in survival, I can see many people spamming the shit out of them to create mini blocks and other creations causing lag for people with potatoes. To be perfectly clear, I'm not saying it will cause server lag, just client lag, for potato's. And also due to the fact that they count as entities it could have undesirable side effects relating to entities despawning when you have over X amount.
    And lastly on the armour stands I also feel it would detract from the survival experience that we are trying to offer. While it is good to put new things in and try stuff out it is also good to keep that to a minimum so the server doesn't become a bloated mess. The more you add the more there is to do for players but the more the server experience is confused for new members of the community.

Just my 2 cents, happy to be told I'm wrong :p

• Like Like x 2
  13. Jiro

Jiro Member

I agree that it's something that if abused can cause lag, that's why they are suggesting to make it exclusive to titans. And since it's purely cosmetic, it's not unfair for other players. As someone who isn't titan, I think the idea is good.

14. MelonMarauda

Well of course as a titan you think it's good :p it's another feature to play with!

15. WhiteGlue

WhiteGlue Active Member

You're asking if Apple could give the people who've donated $150 an extra feature? Yeah, good luck with that.

16. RosesOfRevenge

RosesOfRevenge yee yee Staff Member Moderator

I want coloured chat uwu *coughmodabilityplzimeanwhatbutfritshouldbeathingycough*

• Like Like x 1
  17. EpicHyato

EpicHyato New Member

I would really like this idea of an armor stand plugin with movable sections and weapon retention. Would make for an amazing display, even though people would abuse it and have whomever dancing on a pole.

18. Batarian

Batarian Member

Custom prefix (within reasonable limits).

19. R0B1N0

R0B1N0 New Member

@EpicHyato Lol, I saw a strip club on the server...
    We do have this plugin but not for players! I'm going to work on something that will be for the whole server, having that plugin would make my stuff so much better.

20. MelonMarauda

We don't actually have that plugin, we painstakingly use the /summon command, it's very powerful once you get to know how it works. And yes, there is a strip club.