POLL No Sethome Flag

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gab, Jun 5, 2019.

?

Should We Have a no /sethome Flag?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, but only for titans

40.0%
  4. Yes, but only on blue

10.0%
  1. Gab

Gab Member

As we all know, the rules state that if a player asks you to leave your claim, you must. Now personally, I don't have an issue with this rule, but some others might. A new setflag could be added, if it's not too difficult to implement. It could either be a Titan flag, or Immortal, which definitely needs some spicing up. Now if this idea doesn't go through, it's not a catastrophe. I'm just saying, people might be more keen to buy ranks with more benefits. This flag would make it impossible to set a home in that location, so if you want to show something off, but don't want people constantly there, we can make this a thing. I'm open to all suggestions that others might have but I personally think this is a solid idea. If you don't, I'd love to hear why. This probably won't become a thing but its still a cool idea, in my opinion.
    Much Love,
    -PD

• Like Like x 2
  2. Z'alih

Z'alih New Member

I mean we have the no access flag that pretty much do that isn't?

• Like Like x 3
  3. somebodysaid

somebodysaid Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pretty much yeah. Manage your trust lists and do a nightly clean up of it if you don't want people to be bothering you on your claim.

If you don't have access to the flags, go out and get yourself the new sword from the wizard crate "Sting". At least you'll know if someone is nearby if you're worried.

I've never had an issue with people encroaching on my space on Red with my claim flags, just be smart and manage the flags.

4. Gab

Gab Member

I mean i do get what youre saying, but this is mainly just a convinience thing which is why it doesnt have to become a thing

5. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Master Teapot

I agree, having such a flag for everyone would be nice as someone continuously tping back to your claim with a homeset and getting in your way is a pain in the ass and quite frankly harrassment. Giving players that power would be good. I used to deal with it all the time with 2P.

• Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1