No Spawns At Grinders

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lakhdev, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Lakhdev

Lakhdev New Member

After playing the server for a little while i have created various grinders that are proven to work and are very effective and efficient, however they seem to have no output on this server. I have created a creeper farm and a drown farm and seen ZERO spawns after 12+ hours of afking at the locations. People have suggested i make them larger, but this seems useless considering anything x 0 is still 0. I have noticed various people have had the same problem and i have had various different donators/moderators come take a look at my creeper farm and not a single one can identify an issue with it and explain why there have been no spawns. I understand that spawn rates are shared amongst the server so spawns will be slow, however I expect a couple per hour atleast. We have even gone to the trouble of lighting all the caves in the area to prevent any other mobs from spawning. If mobs are unable to spawn at all then what am i supposed to do, never make a grinder? Would appreciate if anyone has any insight into this.

• Potato Potato x 1
  2. TheAncapGent

TheAncapGent Active Member

Natural grinders are almost with zero spawns. The mob cap is reached extremely fast due to high player numbers.

The only sure thing is grinders with spawners either found naturally or purchased with db's at the player shops or the site shop with real life currency.

3. Lakhdev

Lakhdev New Member

That makes sense to me and then there is various different people claiming that they have the same grinder and they are seeing results. There must be some differentiating factor that enables one to see returns and the other to be rendered useless.

• Potato Potato x 1
  4. TheAncapGent

TheAncapGent Active Member

I believe it has something to do with who gets into a spawning spree first.

• Informative Informative x 2