Not a clue...chunk error?

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Zero_83, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Zero_83

Zero_83 Unoffical Cat of the Server

[​IMG]
    Yeah, I'm not too sure what is even happening here. (btw sorry for always posting here) I'm at my flower farm getting flowers to restock my shop. I head back to the shop, fill it, /back grab the flowers, and when I /back or /home (whateverhomename) I get this. The chunk I am in is gone. Both above me and below me. I either fall through the world, hover, or jerk up and down as if stuck in an invisible block. When I try to put commands into the chat I get that message : "Cannot send chat message" and the chat completely stops. I see no messages, no log in/out, nothing. This doesn't just happen here on the flower farm, it also happens at my base, but so far it hasn't happened in the shopping titan world. The only way I can figure out a way to get out is logging off and back in or closing the launcher out completely because the texture pack usually freezes my launcher. But it's happening so often it's getting too weird not to report it.

I know it's not my internet because they already updated it. It's not my java as I've updated it. It's nothing computer wise because all those problems I've fixed. The only thing I had no control over is the Launcher updating.

So, if anyone has any helpful ways to keep this from happening, I'd appreciate it!

• Like Like x 1
  2. CD_Marauder

CD_Marauder Pokémon Master Staff Member Moderator

Does F3+A not fix it?

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Zero_83

Zero_83 Unoffical Cat of the Server

Hmm, I'll give that a try the next time I'm online and it happens.

4. Timebound

Timebound New Member

Have you tried having someone else visit your farm? Not an alt, but someone from a different computer, internet network and maybe even country
    If they have the same issue it is safe to say there is something going on server-wise
    If not, well, you either missed something when checking your computer or internet or just have an old computer in general. I highly doubt you've done exactly everything that could possibly fix this issue, but it seems weird. I've encountered similar things and usually, F3+A works fine, or someone has an outdated Java or one that runs on Java 32 instead of 64.

5. albinoorange

albinoorange Member

That happens to me sometimes when I do /warps shops.

• Informative Informative x 2